Ch.11

“If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.”

— Laverne (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

"hey Libra can you help me with something?" his question sounded more like a demand.

She didn't want to. Not after his kiss with virgo. She knew he was playing with her emotions and she wanted it to stop.

She didn't look at him, instead she looked at Gemini as if asking what she should do.

Gemini kept a firm stare. She knew his answer without answering.

"libra," Scorpio said.

Libra got up and followed him outside. She didn't want to get on his bad side.

"what do you want?" she said annoyed.

"why did you kiss Gemini?"

Libra's pov
I felt a bit of satisfaction knowing Scorpio had been jealous but that still didn't give him the right to treat me like that.

After he was asked to kiss the prettiest girl I felt like I had an opportunity to show Gemini that he was wrong, but he wasn't.

I was the slightest but mad at gemini too. It was an immature dare. We weren't in middle school anymore.

"stop," Scorpio was leaning in but I didn't want a kiss.

He stopped from confusión.

"why are you doing this? You know the only reason I kissed Gemini was because I was dared to do so. You in the other hand kissed virgo just to make  Taurus angry,"

"I just- i.." Scorpio didn't know what to say.

"figure it out before you come to me," he frowned at my comment but couldn't say anything else because we turned to look at the door.

"well hello there, Ms. Libra. Scorpio," Jafar. My parents' enemy.

Scorpio noticed my fear and stood in front of me as a shield.

"how adorable. You've developed feelings for each other.. I'd like to see what your parents would say about this.." he looked at both of us with disgust.

"anyways! I didn't come to see you.. Yet. I'm here for my son where shall I find him?" he asked us even though he was already entering the living room.

Scorpio turned around to see my scared expression.

He hugged me before saying, "he won't do anything to you if I'm here," all of his flaws flew to the back of my head as I took in this moment.

"thank you," I untangled our arms to look up at him. I got on my tippy toes to kiss him but I still couldn't reach. He took the hint and lowered so our lips connected. (I'm so sorry you had to read that)

No one's pov
The rest of the zodiacs were still gathered in the living room when Jafar entered.

"father!" Capricorn got up, surprised with his dad's arrival.

"Capricorn.. I see you've gotten yourself new.. Friends.." he stared at all the sons and daughters of enemies.

Capricorn didn't say anything as he walked over to his father.
"shall we talk outside?" he cleared his throat.

"yes,"

"holy macaroons!!! I had never met a villain before!" cancer said.

"me neither," everyone replied.

"should we be scared?" Gemini asked.

"nope. He's old and we're more," Aries said.

"yes! We should be scared! I don't think he just came to visit his son!" Virgo exclaimed.

"I agree.." Taurus said.

"we should make a plan! Like Taurus and sagittarius should be the ones to attack!  Aries and I spy. Gemini and Pisces stay with Libra and cancer,"Virgo said.

"oh my gosh! Where's Libra! Jafar is literally her parents' enemy!" Gemini freaked out.

"calm down dude! Aries and virgo are gone. Theyre spying on them. You three should go look for Libra," Sagittarius said.

Gemini, pisces and cancer got up and left.

"we should hide meanwhile.." taurus suggested. Sagittarius nodded as they got behind the big closet in the closest bathroom.

"I thought we had a plan. You get the girl. Not Scorpio. How in the world are we supposed to enter their castle now!" Jafar wasn't screaming but his tone was harsh.

"Scorpio said he'll cast a spell to let us in," he said quietly.

"you are relying on that moron! I saw him with her. I know he won't do whatever he said to you,"

Capricorn was confused. Could love turn Scorpio soft. Could Scorpio even love?

"you will take the girl from him. No matter how you do it, you will. I'll be back in two weeks to see your progress,"Jafar left him standing there with a million thoughts in his head.

Gemini, cancer and Pisces went up to Libra's room. They knocked twice before opening the door. They saw Libra and Scorpio holding hands as they sat in the edge of the bed.
"li-"

"no time for that! Libra you are coming with us!" Cancer dragged Libra away interrupting Gemini.

She knew he would scold her for being with Scorpio but there was no time.

Cancer led them to her room, where she locked the door.

They explained their plan to her to which she nodded. 

"HoLy christ! Did we just hear that!!" Virgo whispered yelled at Aries.

Jafar and Capricorn had been talking in the garden while they hid behind a fountain.

Aries nodded. When the two villains were gone they rushed back inside to share the news.