Ch.2

“Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.”

— Dory (Finding Nemo

Just like any other teenager, the zodiacs had their own small group of friends.

The first group included: Gemini, Libra, Cancer and Pisces. They met back when they were little kids in one of the many balls their parents attended.

Flashback
The small seven year old girl ran around the ball room searching for her parents. The room was filled with tall, fancy looking strangers. It was the first time she had attended to a ball but there was no other option since the ball took place in her own castle.

The little girl stopped searching. She was exhausted and bored. She decided to look for her pet tiger instead. She was sure he'd be sleeping over in the giant balcony.

The girl was surprised to see two other kids there. There was a girl with long black hair just like hers but this girl had bright blue eyes that shined with the moonlight. She was petting Libra's pet tiger. The other kid was a boy. He was a cute little boy who seemed both enthusiastic and scared about the tiger.

"hi! I see you've met Rajah. I'm libra," she extended her hand for them to shake. The little boy was the first one to shake it.

"Pisces," libra thought he smelled funny. The smell reminded her of the sea but she didn't mention it. She didn't want to come of as rude or for him to misinterpret it and think she meant he smells like fish.

The other girl hugged Libra instead of shaking her hand. "I'm Cancer. Nice to meet you,"

Two hours later, the three little kids had become best friends. They talked and laughed all night until they got hungry. Libra showed them the way to the kitchen.

"your castle is so pretty! It's a lot more different than mine," Pisces said as he looked around.

"ooh can we visit your castle Pisces? I'd love to visit all the castles in the world!" Cancer chuckled.

"here," Libra pushed the door open with both her small hands revealing  a kitchen filled with chefs.

In the corner though, there was another boy. His skin and eyes were darker just like the woman standing next to him. She was arguing with another chef about ingredients but libra didn't listen. She was staring at the boy.

Without announcing where she was going, she left her two friends at the chocolate fountain and walked towards the boy.

"hi! I'm libra. Why are you sitting there all alone?" she took a seat next to him. The boy was surprised at her sudden arrival but he gave her a smile.

"I'm Gemini. I dont know anyone so I stayed with my mom," he pointed a finger towards his mom who had taken the place of the current chef.

"come on! I'll introduce you to my friends," libra grabbed Gemini's hand and pulled him towards the chocolate fountain.

End of flashback

The next group includes: Taurus, Sagittarius, Virgo and Aries. These zodiacs met back in kindergarten.

Flashback
Taurus smiled as he saw his two best The friends, Aries and Virgo. They were on the swings singing and laughing.

He was holding onto his goldfish tightly as he walked up to them. Before he could reach them, a couple of boys pushed him back making him fall to the ground.