Ch. 45

"No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true."

-Cinderella (Cinderella)

"so what are we gonna do your majesty?" Leo playfully bowed and winked at Sagittarius. She threw the cushion that laid next to her at him. "ouch..."

"I dont know.." she frowned before looking down at her hands. Capricorn, who was sitting next to her, took her hands and intertwined their fingers.

"you don't have to do this alone," he reminded her. "well, I think that.. We should get some backup. Just in case anything goes wrong we go to plan B."

"we don't even have plan a," Virgo sighed.

The eleven zodiac signs waited for anyone to speak up, but no one did. The silence was broken by Libra's phone ringing.

"hey.. What's up?" they didn't even try to hide the fact that they were listening to the conversation. Libra noticed. She took the phone away from her ear before tapping the screen. Immediately after that, everyone was able to listen to Scorpio.

"-need to come back. My mom's here and she needs you for something."

"HEY SCORPIO! WANNA STAB OUR BACK AGA- ouch..." Gemini winced when Sagittarius threw a pillow at his face.

"libra. Why am I on speaker?" he said slowly, his tone dangerous.

"because you owe them an apology. We both do actually," she replied.

They waited for a minute for him to say something.

He groaned, "seriously? Fine! I'm sorry. I had apologized before but I bet you deaf motherfuc-"

"that's enough! Thank you!" Libra interrupted him. "I'd say I'll be there in a sec, but unlike you I can't fly or teleport."

"that won't be necessary," they heard the menacing voice of Maleficent say.

Everyone got up from their seat. It was too late for plan A or plan B.

"let's get straight to the point. What were you going to give me?"

Sagittarius was the first one to speak up, "not anymore. We found what we were looking for."

Maleficent scowled at her,but it didn't last longer than a second. Her fake bright smile was back. They saw her hand go to the back of her long black dress. Slowly she revealed the silver colored wand.

"you've wasted my time," she said as she took a step closer to the zodiacs. "you came here behind my back," she snapped at Libra. The wand came dangerously close to her face.

"I told her to go, mom." Maleficent frowned when she heard her son. "it's not her fault."

"you could've told me that sooner," she scoffed. Libra turned her head to the side before looking at Aquarius. Aquarius was standing besides Libra's bag. Libra looked at the bag and back at Aquarius hoping she'd get the message. "I'm going to ask this one last time. What were you going to give me?"

Leo and Capricorn understood what Libra was trying to say. They weren't as close to the bag as Aquarius was so they decided they'd distract Maleficent instead.

Leo smirked evilly before pushing Capricorn. He had pushed as hard as he could causing Capricorn to fall on Gemini. Everyone bursted out laughing except for Maleficent. She glared at them and told them to shut up, but they just laughed harder. Meanwhile, Aquarius looked down at the bag wondering what was in it. The moment she opened it she smiled.