Ch.32

“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, the way I see it, you can either run from it… or learn from it.”

— Rafiki (The Lion King)

"do you really think it's a good idea for us to go around the East talking to people?" Capricorn asked.

"I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind,having a handsome bad boy come up to their doorstep," Leo fixed his hair as he stared into the mirror.
Aquarius gave him a look of "are you serious?".

"sure. We're zofiacs after all. Zodiacs get along with everyone," Cancer said.

"exactly. We need to spread the news so we'll need as many of you as possible," Belle said.

The zodiacs' parents had come back to tell them about their plan.
The signs would go around the East looking for signatures to kick Cinderella out of her throne.

The signs would talk with their friends while their parents talked with the older royals.

"you'll go in groups of three. Go ahead and make them. We are all leaving in 5 minutes," Taurus' dad said.

"aries and Virgo are going with me," Sagittarius said as she pulled her friends to her side before their boyfriends could do anything about it.

"gemini and Scorpio come with me," Libra said. Scorpio raised an eyebrow at her and Gemini just shrugged.

"I'll go with you capricorn," Taurus stood next to him. "who wants to join?"

The four remaining zodiacs didn't want to join because they wanted to be with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

"please one of you guys. You heard leo. I need to keep an eye on him," Aquarius asked Cancer and Pisces to go with Taurus and Capricorn.

"oh it's all right Aqua. You know the only girl that is able to take my breath away is you. Even if I take other girls' breath away," he chuckled at the end.

Aquarius ended up going with Taurus and Capricorn while Leo went with Cancer and Pisces.

Virgo knocked three times on the white door in front of them.

"Virgo! Sagittarius! Aries! What are you gals doing here? Shouldn't you be in your fancy mansion?" she chuckled.

The villains in the west were jealous about Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio and leo to be chosen. They were villains after all. They only cared for themselves.
The royals though, they were happy for the zodiacs.

"we are on our first official mission!" Sagittarius smiled brightly, her accent making Virgo smile. Maybe it was the excitement in her voice that made Virgo smile.

"how's your mother, Mei?" Virgo asked her.

"busy like always,"

"Mulan's not here?" Aries asked with a small frown. Aries loved Mulan. Even if Aries wasn't a very close friend with Mai, she would spend a lot of time with her. Mulan would teach her self defense classes.

"she's in the backyard practing with my dad, like always. Want to come in?"

The girls nodded before walking inside of the large house.
They walked for about three minutes before they got to the backyard where she was sparring with Li Shang.