Ch.36

“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.”

– Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, leo, libra and Scorpio were sitting in the living room. The rest of the zodiacs were in their own bedrooms. The reason to this being that Capricorn held the next clue in his hands.

Since Aries and Gemini were disqualified they were allowed to know the clue but they were pretty tired and pissed. It's not like they wanted to win a place in the throne but they wanted to win the task.

Aqua and Leo were eating popcorn as  a random movie from Netflix played on the screen. Sagittarius was trying to get the card from Capricorn who kept hiding it.

Libra reached out and grabbed scorpio's hand. She rubbed small circles on his hand with her thumb in a soothing manner. "hey, are you okay? You've been pretty quiet lately," she frowned at him.

Scorpio sighed before running a hand through his hair. "I'll tell you later,"

"don't be shy scorpy! What's bothering you," Sagittarius teased, smirking at him.

"that's exactly why I'm telling HER later. Just read the clue Capricorn," he rolled his eyes. The last thing Scorpio needed was for the other zodiacs to know what had been worrying him the entire week.

"fine... Someone's cranky today, jeez... Let's see, 'a small decision could change your whole life. In this case, save one'," Capricorn turned to his side to look at Sagittarius' expression. He immediately understood what that meant but he didn't know if sag did.

She had her brows raised as she stared at the floor. "I bet we will actually need our armors for this,"

"why? It just says you guys need to make a decision. Queens and kings never do anything.. Dangerous,"Leo frowned.

" that doesn't matter. They want to see if you're brave enough to do the task, even if its dangerous," Aquarius explained to her boyfriend. Leo nodded before stretching his arm, placing it on aqua's shoulders.

"who's life are we saving though?" Sagittarius didn't look concerned. She was ecstatic about the new information.

"could be any royal. Maybe even a villain if they want to test how forgiving and kind you are. And just maybe... One of us," Libra shrugged.

"that's so useful," Capricorn rolled his eyes.

"watch it. She's right. Plus it doesn't matter who you have to save. I mean, unless it's Cinderella. If it's her, let her die," everyone wondered if Scorpio was being serious or not. Sure, Cinderella wasn't their favorite person at the moment but they didn't want her dead.

"alright then.. Don't tell anyone about the clue," Capricorn pointed a finger at the four zodiacs. They all nodded, leo saluted.

Pisces' pov
I stared at Cancer as she dried her wet hair with a fluffy white towel.

We were covered in sweat, as disgusting as that sounds, it's true. Our armors were pretty heavy and hot and spending more than two hours in a forest made the situation much worse.

I wouldn't say that it was tiring but it was pretty boring.

"are you upset or relieved that we lost this task Cance?" cancer placed the towel on a chair before walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed beside me.

"I dont know... Everyone thinks that we would be perfect for the throne but I'm not so sure. It's too soon," she grabbed my hand as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "but it doesn't matter if we lost the task. You heard them, the future queen and king don't necessarily need to win the tasks,"