Ch.6

"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."

- John Smith (Pocahontas)

Around 5 pm, the villains had arranged everything. They decided that they'd start all the fun once everyone was there and so far only Aries, Sagittarius, cancer and Pisces were home.

"when are they going to come!" Leo whined.

Just as those words left his mouth, the door opened. The four remaining zodiacs were home. The villains smirked.

"Leo go free the snakes, aqua you free the spiders," Scorpio demanded.

Libra, Gemini, Taurus and Virgo were worried. They had seen the suspicious looks on the villains faces and that meant they were up to something.

When they heard screams coming from the bedrooms, Scorpio snapped his fingers so the other illusions and transformation began.

Scorpio and Capricorn saw Aries running down the stairs as a clown that looked exactly like pennywise ran after her. She ran around with him for atleast twenty minutes before jumping inside the fist car she saw. She drove without thinking of where.

Then they saw Virgo and cancer doing the same as Aries except for the fact that spiders and snakes were following behind. Scorpio had casted a spell so they would follow the girls.

"I thought cancer got along with all animals, but apperently not," aqua laughed.

The girls were no longer in sight.

The villains couldnt see Sagittarius and Pisces but they were for sure scared. Sagittarius had an illusion of the four villains killing her mother as all she did was stand and watch. Tears filled her eyes as she was mad at herself. Her only fear was to be a failure and she was being one to the person she loved the most.

Pisces was crying in a corner of his room as he covered his ears and shut his eyes. A ghost covered in blood was getting closer and closer to him. He couldn't do anything about it.

Meanwhile the four villains found themselves laughing their asses off. The screams satisfied them.
They had forgotten about some details though. They forgot that Scorpio had transformed Taurus into beast. And Taurus was just a few feet away from them.

Taurus looked down on his hairy hands and legs. His clothes ripping apart from his giant body. He would be scared but he was angry instead. The villains had scared Virgo and transformed him. He would scare them back in return.

He got on all fours and ran towards the four laughing teens. He growled before stopping in front of them. He threw himself on Scorpio knowing he had done everything.

The three villains looked scared but Scorpio looked pissed.

Taurus ran his claws over Scorpio'S cheek leaving three big claw marks.
Scorpio broke his spell and Taurus was back to his normal self. He was naked since his clothes had been destroyed earlier. The villains would've laughed but Taurus was in shape. He had nothing he was ashamed of. Nothing.

He walked away before Scorpio could do anything else. He went to find Virgo.

"ouch. Are you ok dude?" Capricorn flinched at Scorpio's wound.

Scorpio only glared.

"we're still missing two..." Leo Said. They looked around until a frog caught their attention.

"oh! of course! I had forgotten the frog!" he laughed.

Gemini was jumping around confused. Everyone looked too big.
Libra had ran away the moment she saw gemini turn into a frog.

Scorpio decided to end all illusions and transformation that moment. Gemini's clothes laid a few feet away from him.

"hey turn away assholes!" Gemini shouted at the villains. Gemini quickly put on his clothes before standing in front of the four villains.

"why the fuck did you do that!" Gemini was pissed. Very pissed. He rarely cursed because royals weren't allowed to.

"because you took the three cars," aqua explained. Gemini wanted nothing more than to kill the villains at that moment.

"this isn't over," his voice was deeper when he said that. It kinda scared Leo.

When Scorpio undid Gemini's spell, he undid everyone else's too. Getting rid of the animals in the process. Taurus had found cancer and Virgo laying on the grass. They had run until the animals disappeared.

"are you girls alright?" he gave them a hand to stand up. Virgo looked angry while Cancer looked scared.

"please tell me you made up your mind about the thing I told you," Virgo was referring to bringing beast to scare the villains.

"i already did. I even cut Scorpio across the face,"Taurus grinned. Virgo hugged Taurus. It was a very needed hug.

" I-I will go find Pisces,"cancer muttered.

She made her way to the stairs and into pisces' room. She found him in the same position he had been since the spell.

"Pisces?" cancer's voice broke at the end.
She hated to see him in this state. His eyes were puffy and red. Cancer didnt say anything else, she just hugged him.

"stay with me," he mumbled into her hair.

Since Aries was still driving, Sagittarius had no one to confort her. She had been traumatized. The image of her mother being killed played through her head a million times. Tears ran down her face.

She decided that she would do something that always calms her down. Archery.

Aries was still driving and occasionally looking behind to see if the clown still followed her. She drove until she saw that the car was running out of gas. She realized that the clown was no longer there and headed back home, ready to murder some villains.

It was 1:00am when Scorpio had gotten out of his bedroom. He couldn't sleep. Not with the burning sensation on his left cheek.

He didn't know why but his feet dragged him to libra's room.

He didn't bother to knock. To his surprise, Libra was awake too. Her eyed were glued to her phone until he walked inside.

"what do you want?" her voice quiet but serious.
"I want you to help me with this," he pointed to his cheek. Libra rolled her eyes.

"first of all, you don't demand for that to be done. Second, you deserve it. Third and most important, go away," she glared at him.

Scorpio didn't move. He knew he shouldn't be there but he couldn't go back to his room. Not now anyways.

"please?" he rolled his eyes. Libra sighed before walking to the bathroom for the first aid kit.
"sit," she motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed with her.

She applied some alcohol to clean the wound. Scorpio flinched which made Libra chuckle. She then applied some special cream that was made specially for royalty. It cured wounds and infections in a few hours.

She applied the cream with her delicate fingers before covering the wound with a gouze.
"there. You're all done," she smiled at him. He nodded in response as if thanking her.

She was confused over why he would come looking for her help but as soon as he laid next to her she stopped worrying about it.