Ch.5

“A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.”

— Hercules (Hercules)

Cancer, pisces, Gemini and libra were all at the mall. They were buying clothes, shoes, pepper spray (you know, just in case).

After shopping they decided to separate. Cancer and Pisces would go for some dessert while Gemini and libra went for tacos.

"so tell me, when are you going to show me your tail?" Cancer asked Pisces.

"when you come on a date with me at the beach," he said casually.

Cancer's eyes widened, "wh-what?!"

"you heard me, apple," only Pisces was allowed to call cancer apple. He had told her that he thought that her mother's story was beautiful and the apple was just the cherry on top.

"without the apple, your parents would've never met, and I wouldnt be here with you right now," he had explained one day.

"Pisces, are you really asking me out on a date?"

"I am," Pisces licked his ice cream before giving the girl a big smile.

"then I guess I'll be seeing your tail soon,"

Cancer's pov
When Pisces and I finished our ice creams, we started walking around the food court in attempt to find our two friends. But instead we ran into Aries and sagittarius. They were eating pizza.

" hey, have you guys seen Libra and Gemini?"

"yeah, when we arrived they were leaving," Aries took another bite of her hamburger.

"they left without us? How are we supposed to go home now," I frowned.

"you can come with us if you want. But we aren't leaving yet," sag said.

We nodded and stayed with them so they wouldn't do what our other friends did.

"who do you like Aries?" Pisces asked as he took a seat in front of her. I took the seat next to him.

"no one,"

"who do you like Sagittarius?"

"no one,"

"oh come on. You gotta like someone!"

"even if I did, I wouldn't tell you," Aries said.

"why? It's completely normal to have a crush," i shrugged.

"who do you like then cancer?" sag asked.

I blushed and my pale skin didn't really help. My eyes widened and a million pictures of the guy played through my head.

"I can't say it now!" i covered my face with  the sleeves of my sweater.

Aries and sagittarius laughed at my flustered state.
"what about you Pisces?"

"cancer," Pisces smiled at me. My eyes widened. He did ask me out on a date but I didn't think that he'd like me! He never said it..

"well you can't leave him like that Cancer!" Sagittarius said.

"I-i like you too," I bit my lip as our eyes locked.
"than I'm very glad that we're going on that date," Pisces kissed my cheek.

"if you two are going to kiss do it somewhere else please," Aries took a sip of her drink.

We only shared a shy smile to each other in reply.

No one's pov
The four villains went to the garage to take one of the three cars. Unfortunately for them, there was not a single one left.

"those fuckers took all the cars!" Capricorn rolled his eyes.

"we shall get revenge then," Leo smirked.

"what do you suggest?" Capricorn crossed his arms, intrigued on what Leo was saying.

"let's prank the royals," he explained.

"ok, but what prank?" Leo only pointed towards Scorpio.

"I have something in mind already," Scorpio bit his lip.

"tell us,"

"it involves their fears. It was the easiest thing to figure them out. Aries is scared of clowns, Taurus is scared of becoming his father, Gemini is scared of turning himself or a girl a frog, cancer is scared of spiders, virgo is scared of snakes, Libra is scared of frogs. Which fits perfectly with my plan btw. Sagittarius is scared of failure and Pisces is scared of ghosts,"

" nice. I suppose you'll cast an illusion for Sagittarius and Pisces, get a clown for Aries, spiders for cancer, snakes for virgo. You'll make Taurus a big dog and turn Gemini into a frog" she raised her eyebrows as if asking if she was right.

Scorpio nodded,"your smart aqua," Leo pulled her close from jealousy.

"ok! Let's wait for them to come then," Capricorn tried to calm them down before they started fighting.

Taurus and Virgo had taken the last car.

They went to the movie theater and then to the arcade. Taurus being the gentleman he is, payed for everything. Virgo being her independent self, refused to it but failed.

"how are we going to avoid the villains for a whole year?" Taurus asked Virgo as they ate.

"I dont know. I hate the fact that even if they are less they still manage to scare us. It's not fair for us to live in constant fear while they do it for fun!" Virgo frowned.

"what could we do though?"

"I know you might not like this idea but it would give them a good scare,"

"what is it?" Taurus already knew. There was only one thing that upsets him.

"well they'd be scared tons if you became a beast!"

Taurus didn't like the idea at all. He was scared that if he became beast once, he'd stay like that forever.

But if he became beast, the villains would be scared of him and Virgo really liked the idea. And he liked Virgo.

" I dont know.. Let me think about it, yeah?" Virgo nodded excited.

Libra and Gemini had spent the entire day at the beach. Libra needed time to think and Gemini needed time to relax. The two friends laid on the soft sand as they watched the sunset.

"do you think he likes you?" Gemini had asked libra.

"no, of course not. Villains don't catch feelings for royals..."

"I need you to promise me something," Gemini turned so he would be facing her instead of the sunset.

Libra nodded for him to continue, "promise me that you'll be careful. Even if he doesn't like you he will try to make you fall for him,"

"im not going to let him play with my emotions... I know how manipulative villains can be,"

"it was a bad idea to let him live with us in a mansion for an entire year.. well we should head back
It's getting dark, "