Ch.20

Aries went to Aqua's room to find her but she only found an empty room. She sighed before brushing her fingers through her hair in frustration.

She heard a couple laughs coming from the kitchen so she jogged downstairs. She took a deep breath before opening the kitchen door.

She saw Leo, Aqua and Libra all laughing. Aqua was sitting on the kitchen island while Leo tried to pull her down. Aries guessed it was because aqua had covered Leo in whip cream.

The sound of the door opening made the three of them turn to her. Leo rolled his eyes and ate some whip cream off his face while aqua glared at Aries.

"hey Aries!" libra smiled. Aries played with the ends of her jacket and bit her bottom lip nervously.

"I came here to apologize..." no one moved. No one spoke. It was getting more akward than ever.

"I shouldn't have thrown the glass of water to you guys. I was just very angry and it was the first thing I saw.. But either way it was my fault and I'm really sorry," aries finished off with a smile.

To her surprise, Aqua and leo burst out laughing.
"s-sorry! We just can't believe Aries apologized! I mean-" Aquarius tried to explain but she kept laughing.

"well, Aries is a bit stubborn," Leo said but returned Aries a smile.

Aries rolled her eyes but she was glad that they were laughing instead of glaring.

"we forgive you Aries," aqua said after she finished laughing.

Gemini's pov
After Sagittarius kicked me out of the room I decided to go search for Pisces. To my luck, he was in the gaming room. He was playing some video game so I decided to join him.

"hey dude, may I join?" I asked as I took a seat next to him. Pisces hummed in reply and handed me a controller.

Here's a thing not many know about Pisces, he's a video game addict.

When he passed me the controller I looked over at him and noticed bags under his eyes.

" how long have you been playing?"

"I dont know... Six hours ago I think.." he said as he shrugged. I stared wide eyed at him.

"dude..." Pisces sighed and paused the game.

"playing helps me think," he confessed. He got up and walked up to the mini fridge ten feet from the couch.

"thinking about what exactly?" I asked him. Pisces messed up his already messy hair and grabbed a water bottle.

"well, you know how Cinderella and maleficent make the rules,"i nodded signaling him to continue.

"libra prohibited all villains from coming to the middle which means maleficent can't get out of the west. Cinderella can't go to the west so how are they supposed to contact each other and all?" Pisces said. My eyes widened when I realized this.

Pisces. He had thought all of this while our grown parents celebrated.

" and there's more. Isn't there a law against using magic that affects other laws?" Pisces continued as he munched on a brownie.

"we need to tell the others!" I was freaking out. Cinderella wouldn't be happy if laws were being broken, let alone if us royals were the ones to break them.

Pisces yawned and rubbed his eyes but followed behind me. I went to the next room which contained the security camaras and the thing I needed at the moment, the microphone.
This microphone was only used for when we needed to get everyone gathered in the same room.