Ch.33

“Some people are worth melting for.”

— Olaf (Frozen)

The signs were on their way to Cinderella's castle. They would finally send her where she belongs. The west.

"the wand should be in the library. When you have it Scorpio will teleport all of you to us," Pocahontas reffered to the parents. The signs would be taking the wand  while their parents distract and probably taunt Maleficent. They had asked them why the twelve of them had to go for the wand. It was pretty useless. They said that there would be guards around the library so it would be safer if everyone goes.

"be quick and if you have to kill someone do it-"

"if you have any problems Scorpio can make them fall asleep. No killing," Belle interrupted Merida.

"I like meridas's idea more. Do whatever you'd like son," maleficent grinned.

Scorpio teleported all of the zodiacs to the library in a second. There were about 40 guards in the library. Half of them protecting the wand. It looked impossible to cross but they had powers. This had to be easy.

" this is going to be fun,"aries smirked. Aries, Sagittarius, Pisces, Virgo, Leo, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius would be fighting. The rest of the zodiacs' powers weren't that useful for fighting.

The guards turned and held their swords tightly. Cinderella had probably warned them about these 12 teens. They were supposed to be in the West not in the queen's library.

"I'm gonna do it," Scorpio smirked at libra. Libra frowned and shook her head.

"let them have some fun. Give them five minutes atleast. You saw how excited Aries was," Scorpio rolled his eyes but nodded. Libra took his hand in hers before squeezing it.

The zodiacs that would fight attacked the ones that were far from the wand first. Everyone but Scorpio. He stood still in the middle of the room along with the other taurus, Cancer and Libra.

"aren't you going to help Scorpio?" Virgo practically yelled to get his attention.

Scorpio only shook his head. He would be doing most of the work anyways.

Five minutes later, as libra had requested, 15 guards were knocked out. Scorpio did the simple action of snapping his fingers and the 25 remaining guards fell unconscious. He walked over to the wand and took it in his hands.

"hey! I was having fun," Aries pouted.

"you call attacking people fun? Why doesn't that surprise me?" Gemini let out a breath.

Aries' hands rested on her hips as she stared at gemini with a challenging look. Gemini chuckled nervously before kissing her forehead.

"you know I love you,"

"aww they already said the L word to each other!" Cancer squealed.

"who hasn't at this point," Taurus shrugged. Everyone looked at him, incredulous looks on their faces.

"I mean.. With our lives in danger all of the time.. You haven't?"

"we said I  love you to each other two years ago," Leo kissed aqua's cheek.

"it was hard. I mean, for Leo to love someone else other than himself," Aquarius teased.

"what? That's-"

"we said i love you to each other two weeks ago," Pisces held Cancer's hand.

"all right... Stop it with the corny shit," Scorpio rolled his eyes.