Ch.25

"where did you get that?" Sagittarius ran towards Pisces and cancer, almost falling on them from excitement.
"it was in the greenhouse,"

"isn't this your mother's flower Aries?" Sagittarius yelled, which made a few heads turn their attention to them.

"wha- get that thing away from me!" aries waved her hands around before running away. Sagittarius frowned. She hadn't even gotten close to Aries with the flower.

"what's up with Aries?" Gemini rushed downstairs, worried for his girlfriend.
"she got scared when we showed her this," cancer pointed out the golden flower that rested in her arms.

"that makes sense! Aries is terrified of that thing!" he said.

"what thing?" Taurus jumped from behind the couch scaring cancer in the process.

Cancer let out a scream before dropping the flower five feet away from her.
She glared at him for a second before looking over at the flower.
Sagittarius had picked it up with help of her telekinesis.

She began spinning it around until Virgo said, "be careful with that Sag!"
She rushed over to her and carefully took it away.
"it's a sundrop..." she said amazed.

"I read about it one day... A long time ago, a cosmic event created a single drop of sunlight, which fell "from the heavens" and grew the golden flower. It had the ability to heal any sickness or injuries, even mortal wounds, as demonstrated by Rapunzel, delay aging, as demonstrated by Gothel, though that ability requires constant use of the power, " he said with a dramatic tone.

"then why was Aries so scared of it? Seems like the flower is useful!" Sagittarius asked.

"maybe because of what happened to her mother. People could become phsycotic for that thing," Gemini shrugged before walking away to find Aries.

"what do we do with it?" Pisces asked.

"we should transplant it somewhere safe. A place where only the twelve of us should know about," Virgo said.
"twelve? Are you sure?" Taurus said, referring to past events.

"umm ten?" she said unsure of her answer.

"make it eleven," Capricorn walked down the stairs with a cheeky smile on his face. Never had the zodiacs seen him smile like that.

"what's up with him?" Sagittarius mumbled to Taurus who was next to her.

"I want to apologize. I know the list is long but I mean it. I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble..." he said.

The zodiacs looked at him suspiciously.

"do you forgive me?" he asked. The zodiacs were silent.
Cancer wanted to forgive him but she didn't know if the rest of them thought like her.
Same with Pisces.
Virgo and Taurus were more hesitant. Capricorn's friendship with Scorpio was too strong for him to leave him for some royals.
Sagittarius wanted to forgive him. She remembered how Capricorn had warned her before going to the west. He knew her hair would give her away so in her mind, Sagittarius thought that there was a tiny possibility that he cared.

"please?" Capricorn tried his best not to roll his eyes. He was getting uncomfortable with the situation.

"sure!" said a very happy looking libra as she walked down the stairs.

Libra's pov
Saying those words to Scorpio made me feel weird. I would love to say that I feel free but I don't. I someway I feel relieved but deep down I knew I was starting to really like Scorpio.

If I've learned something from movies it's that whenever there's a Heartbreak, there's a chance to start again.

I was thinking maybe I could change my hair...
My point is that I want to be someone different.