Ch.23

Leo's pov
I crossed my arms ready to listen to an explanation. The twins said that Scorpio was hiding something but he had been here for around twenty four hours. What could he have done?

Aquarius looked furious. She really hated the twins and the thought of Scorpio taking their side just made her angrier.

"what do you mean?" she said slowly. The twins smirked at each other before looking at Scorpio. Lyra got even closer to Scorpio and traced her index finger across his jawline.

"will you tell them or shall we do it?" she asked while biting her lip.

"shut up Lyra. You weren't supposed to say anything," he growled. Lyra looked taken back for a second but continued looking at him with lust.

"about what!" Taurus looked at all of them for answers.

"you'll see! Now, I assume you guys are hungry. Why don't we go to the cafeteria?" Lyra asked in a fake nice way.

We all hesitated but we were hungry after all. What's the worse thing that could happen? As said before they were twelve, maybe eleven, against two.

The cafeteria was empty. Lyra and Draco were supposed to be in class just like the other villains.
We all got in line to get some trash served. We got green smashed potatoes, green beans and cold chicken strips.

They barely touched their food, except for Capricorn, aqua and me because we were used to this food.

"so, what's all of that about Scorpio?" I asked.

"yeah, you have to go back to middle and eventually go to the east. Who knows what could happen if we don't arrive," Virgo practically yelled. Everyone looked taken back from her outburst. Everyone except for cancer. She looked down at her plate as if trying to hide something.

"that's the thing baby. Scorpio ain't coming back. And neither are you for the matter,"

We all got up from our seats as we heard his words but it was too late. The bell had rung and every single villain that attended west high filled the room. They circled us while smirking.

I held aqua, knowing that these villains didn't like us anymore. When they found out we were zodiacs and would have the opportunity to go to the middle, they went nuts. They thought it was unfair and I understand but it wasn't our fault to be chosen.

"Scorpio, you should be the one to say it," Lyra smiled at him.
Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"wait Scorpio, you don't have to do this," libra tried to hold his hand but it was useless. Scorpio was already saying those two dreadful words.

"get them," and all of the villains in the room rushed to atleast touch the royals.

Five minutes later, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, cancer, virgo, libra, Sagittarius and Pisces were being dragged to another place.

They didn't take us though, no, they didn't even touch us.

No minutes pov
Capricorn, Aquarius and leo were still surrounded by villains.
"you are traitors so we considered throwing you guys out just like we will with them. But you are still villians and think we could use you guys for something," Draco explained.

"what? Me too? But I've been keeping up with my villain ways," Capricorn crossed his arms.

Aquarius and leo turned to him with shock in their eyes.

"fine. You can stay with us," Scorpio shrugged. Capricorm smiled as he stood next to Scorpio. Even if he looked proud in the outside, he was insulting himself for going back to the person he didn't want to be.

Meanwhile, the zodiacs had been tossed into an empty classroom.

"there's a tiny window over there. I bet Cancer and Libra fit through!" Sagittarius said as she placed a chair under the window.

"and then what? The eight of us go back to the middle?" Gemini scoffed.
"we can't leave aqua and leo here," Taurus added.

"there's no point on going guys," Virgo shook her head. She looked devastated. She was sitting down on the floor covering her face.

"there was something I didn't tell you. Cinderella.... She said that if we don't go as twelve we will be Punished,"she started.

"what's that punishment?" aries rolled her eyes thinking of the many pathetic ways Cinderella could punish them by.

"By trapping us here," cancer answered for virgo, "i read the whole letter," she explained.

"why didn't you tell us Virgo?" libra asked. Virgo shrugged and continued covering her face. She was ashamed. She thought that she would be able to fix everything on her own but it wasn't like that.

"what do we do now then? Either way we are gonna be stuck here apperently," Pisces said, irritated that Virgo had kept the information to herself.

"well, fortunately for all of us, I overthought about all the horrible outcomes of coming to the west so I came prepared," libra said as she pulled her small backpack from behind her.

All eyes were on her, including virgo's. Libra got out the same thing she had gotten to make all viallians disappear from the middle.

" but the queen said we couldn't use magic,"cancer pointed out.

" but genie's magic isn't mine. He just does what I ask, "libra smirked.

" well what are you going to wish for!"Gemini asked excitedly.

" probably for some good food. I'm hungry," libra said with sarcasm.

Gemini rolled his eyes and pushed her softly.

" genie? "libra asked as she rubbed the magical object.
Genie didn't need to be called twice. His blue figure appeared the second his name left libra's lips.

" I wish... All of the zodiacs get super powers, "libra said.

" wait-what! "most of them had said. They thought she would bring them home not get them powers.

With a snap of his fingers a different color surrounded the zodiacs. Aries had purple, taurus had yellow, Gemini had green, cancer had blue, virgo had orange, libra had a light blue, Sagittarius had red and Pisces had bright pink.

"what the hell? Why didn't you bring us home or to the middle atleast?" Taurus said.

Aries was the first one to test her powers. She lifted her hand and a small fire ball formed on her hand.
"holy shit...."

"maybe this way we can get the rest of the zodiacs...." libra explained, hoping thay they weren't mad at her.

"that's a good idea actually. Plus we get to keep powers!" Gemini laughed.

Virgo coughed akwardly,"not trying to ruin the mood... But you said zodiacs so Scorpio and Capricorn have them too,"

"but we are eight. Ten if you count aqua and leo," Sagittarius said.

Everyone started testing out their power.
Aries had fire.
Taurus had super strength.
Gemini had super speed.
Cancer had atmokinesis.
Virgo could control nature.
Libra had telepathy.
Sagittarius had telekinesis.
And Pisces had water.

"now we wait until someone comes,"