Ch.7

"Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved."

- Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)

Sagittarius had spent the entire night shooting arrows at random targets. She had ran until she found a beautiful forest. The only light being the one from the moon. She shot arrows to every trunk in sight until 12:00. She was getting tired so she headed back home.

Aries had driven back home at a very fast(ilegal) speed. She was furious. Her parents would probably let her get revenge anyways, atleast that's what she thought. She would not let the villains get away with something like that.

When she arrived she went straight to Capricorn's room. She banged on the door, pan in hand as she waited for him to open it.

When he did she didn't hesitate to swing the pan over his head making him fall unconscious.

"one down. That leaves three,"

Virgo and Taurus had talked for hours until they fell asleep. Taurus being the gentleman he is, left the bed and went to his own room not wanting to disturb Virgo.

Cancer and Pisces had slept together in cancer's bed. They were both really scared and didn't want to leave each other's side.

"promise me you won't leave," cancer hugged pisces' waist.

"I promise,"(i hate myself foyr being so cliche)

It was a daily routine for the royals to wake up early in the morning, but the past events had changed that. They weren't in the mood to deal with them.

Sagittarius was sleepy from staying up late, pisces and cancer were still frightened, Taurus went to Virgo's room and they stayed talking the entire morning. Virgo was very interested in knowing what had happened exactly when he turned into beast.

"I was mad at them so I threw myself on Scorpio and started kicking and punching! I ran my claws over his cheek so it'll probably leave a mark," he said exaggerating a bit.
He was excited to have all of virgo's attention.

Gemini and Aries were still pissed and felt rebellious.
Libra was scrared to move. Somehow, Scorpio had stayed over at her room. He was in deep slumber while he held her in his arms. Libra was awake but didn't dare move.

Leo's pov
I'm not going to lie, yesterday was fun. But then Aries came with a pan and hit me in the head. I don't know what happened next but I woke up in aqua's arms.

She was already awake, she was playing with my curly black hair.

"morning," I told her. She smiled at me before bringing her lips to mine.

"you look beautiful as always darling," I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"stop with the cheese, you're getting me more hungry than I am already," she pinched my cheeks.

"you could always eat me," I winked at her as she playfully slapped my arm.

"no thank you," she got up and did a messy bun.

I checked myself out to see what I was wearing. No shirt and pajama pants. Good enough, not like anyone will care. The royals are probably still frightened about yesterdays events.

When we got to the kitchen we saw Capricorn eating cereal on the kitchen island.

"cereal again?" I whined. We had been having cereal for breakfast, pizza for lunch and hamburgers for dinner every single day since we've been here.

"do you know how to cook?" Cap asked sarcastically.

"no. But frog face does!" I felt like a genius at that moment.

"we just have to make him cook!"

"and how will we do that?" aqua asked.

Seems like she didn't have a lot of faith in my plan because she was already putting cereal in a bowl.

I frowned as I thought of ways to get him to cook for us. He was very mad yesterday, If we even approach him, he'll want to kill us! Not like he can anyways.

"we could make a deal. But we should get Scorpio. He manages to scare anyone," I declared.

"where is he by the way?" aqua asked cap.

"I dont know. Last time I saw him was when we were all down stairs yesterday. Then the crazy bitch came and hit me in the head with a pan,"

"she hit me too!"

"did she hit you babe? I passed out before I saw anything else,"i asked her.

"no, she almost did but I shut the door before she could get near me,"

No one's pov

It was 1:00 pm and the zodiacs were more hungry than angry. They had all gone to the kitchen in search for food except for two certain zodiacs.

Cap, aqua and leo were still there, waiting for Scorpio. When they saw the royals looking sleepy they were confused.

"hey fro-Gemini! We were wondering if you'd cook for us!" Leo asked.

"no way in hell," Gemini glared at the fire sign.

"what about a deal? You cook breakfast for us everyday. One of us (referring to the villains) cooks lunch and another royal cooks dinner. Hows that?"

"I'm not cooking every single day for you bastards," Gemini said bitterly. He didn't like to cook and even less for villains.

"oh come on! I'm doing this the good way you don't want to know the tough way," he warned but Gemini had had enough.

"are you really threatening him? Cause if you are, I'm hitting you with the pan again!" Aries stood up for Gemini.

"what about this.. You cook breakfast twice a week and we.. We won't play any tricks on you.." he said the last part very quietly scared of what aqua and Cap would say about it.

Fortunately for him, they saw his fingers being crossed as he said everything.

The two villains nodded approvingly.

Gemini looked hesitant but the rest of the zodiacs were literally begging for him to accept.

"please Gemini!" cancer had given him her best puppy eyes.

"ok, but one trick and I'm done!" Gemini started taking out ingredients as everyone cheered.

Libra was too hungry to stay in bed any longer. The reason she didn't want to move was because Scorpio had fallen asleep next to her. His arm was on top of her waist, pulling her closer. She didn't want to wake him up. Not because she cared about him, but because she didn't want to see his reaction.

She slowly moved his arm and sat up. She smiled as she achieved her goal. She had gotten out of the bed without waking him up! Or so she thought, because the moment she left the bed, Scorpio stirred in his sleep.

Libra froze and prayed that he was still asleep. When nothing happened she rushed down the stairs not believing what had happened last night.