Ch.27

As I said in the last chapter, we would meet again to see the signs on their worst state.

After the fight, everyone was too tired to give a damn about where they would sleep.
Taurus and Virgo were sleeping peacefully on the living room couch.
Near them, cancer and Pisces laid on the carpet.

Those were probably the best spots. The rest of the zodiacs were laying on different parts of the house, yet neither of them were close to their bedrooms.

Aquarius was the first to wake up. She felt her whole body stiff so she tried stretching. Not even that helped, but what do you expect from sleeping on stairs.

She looked around her and shook her head at the sight. If it wasn't  because of their chests rising and falling she would've thought someone killed them during night.

She tapped libra in the shoulder until she woke up.
"aqua?" she rubbed her eyes.
She had aqua's same reaction towards her back pain.

As she stretched she hit someone. She turned around to see that Scorpio was sleeping next to her. He looked relaxed and happy.

She got up slowly and rubbed her head.
"first time?" aqua asked, referring to being hungover. Libra nodddd.

"help me wake up the girls! I have a plan,"

Libra wasn't in the mood to do anything. She pouted but did as aqua said.

They were all grumpy. They had headaches, back pains, neck pains and they were nauseous.

"I'll give you the remedy when you help me with something!" aqua whispered-shouted.
"we need to move the boys around," she smirked.

That's exactly what they did.
Taurus and Pisces were hugging each other, Capricorn and Scorpio were so close they almost kissed, leo was on top of Gemini.

Even through the headaches, the girls managed to laugh and take some pictures.
The sight was so funny they laughed hard. So hard, they woke the boys up.

"what the hell?" as soon as their eyes landed on each other they pushed each other off. Their expressions scream, I'm going to kill you.

The girls' giggles could be heard so they turned around to glare at them instead.

"what the hell happened yesterday?" Gemini rubbed the back of his head.
"a lot of things.... Maybe it's best if you don't remember," aqua told him.

"I remember fighting someone... Who was it?" Scorpio stood up.

"umm Lucas! Yeah you fought Lucas," Aquarius lied. She didn't need for the boys to fight again. They wouldn't say it with out loud but everyone knew they were best friends.

There was a knock on the door. They all stared in confusion at it. They didn't invite anyone over.

Virgo was the one that opened the door. No one was there but there were two letters.

She picked it up and turned around to face the zodiacs.

Before she could even read who it was for or from, it was snatched from her hands from Capricorn.
"you didn't read us the whole thing last time," he said. Virgo rolled her eyes but stayed quiet.

"this one if for Leo and this one is for Scorpio," Capricorn handed the envelopess to them.

"this is not gonna be good..." Leo mumbled.

Everyone was curious over the envelopes but they couldn't just tell them to read them out loud.

Leo didn't hesitate to rip open the envelope to read thee letter. Scorpio in the other hand, folded it until it would fit in his back pocket.