Ch.15

The next morning was alike to the last one. Everyone was getting along, for the exception of Scorpio's comments but that was becoming natural in breakfast.

"we should go out! We've been stuck in this mansion for a long time now," Gemini said as he took a sip of his orange juice.

"yeah I mean, we have a mansion of our own. That's so boring," aqua rolled her eyes.

"what's the matter? I agree with him. It is getting boring," Sagittarius asked Aquarius. She noticed Aquarius looked slightly annoyed.

"it's just that all my life I've lived in this horrible place. I mean not only me. Capricorn too had to live hiding for something he didn't do. Meanwhile, you guys are living in castles!" Aquarius blurted out. Her tone wasn't and angry one, it was more of a sad, upset tone.

"we're sorry aqua. You're right. It isn't fair that you have to live like that when you've done nothing wrong. But look at the bright side! You aren't  living there anymore! You are in this mansion," libra comforted her.

"since we are talking about stuff that bother us I'll say this now. You need to stop turning me into a frog Scorpio!"

"well I don't want to be turned into a beast anymore!"

"anyways, what do you guys want to do?" Virgo asked.

"let's go watch a movie!" Pisces requested.

"we can watch a movie here dumbass ," Capricorn said.

"I didn't know we had a giant screen to watch the movie," Cancer said sarcastically, defending her boyfriend.

"alright..a movie it is then!" Virgo said before they would start arguing.

"a scary movie!" aries said.

"yes," Scorpio smirked.

"no!" cancer and leo replied.

"pussies....... Yeah including you leo," Scorpio said.

"alright then. Everyone go get ready!" Virgo said.

Aqua's pov
I climbed up the stairs to by bedroom a'd opened the bathroom door. I was going to take a shower. Bath time was always my favorite part of the day. I lived in the sea after all and showers were the only way of feeling water against my whole body. Now that I think about it, we should get a pool. I mean most of the people here are rich anyways.
I undressed and jumped in the shower.

My hair was soaking wet when I started getting a weird feeling on both my feet. It felt like tons of little ants running around my feet. The feeling eventually reached my knees. I was scared until my feet started turning into black tiny tentacles. My whole body was tiny now as I realized it wzs my mother's doings.. I slowly fell into the draining whole in the middle of the shower.

I knew exactly where I'd be going. It would be a long trip. All the way to the west.

No one's Pov
Everyone was ready and waiting in the living room for Aquarius.

"what's taking her so long?" Capricorn checked his watch for the fifth time that day.

"I'll go check on her," Leo said. Leo knew Aqua didn't take too long to get ready. It was very unusual of her so he thought he better check on her.

"aqua?" he entered the empty room. He knocked on the bathroom door three times before opening it. She wasn't there.

He rushed back down to tell the rest of the zodiacs.

"she's not in her room!" Leo started freaking out.

"calm down.. Why don't you call her?" Virgo suggested. Leo nodded before taking his phone out and dialing her number.