Ch.16

It was already the day of the ball. The day the zodiacs had gone to the movie theater they also went to the mall. The villains didn't have any fancy clothes so they had to get some. The rest of the zodiacs helped. Cancer and Libra picked one for Aquarius as well, since she wasn't there. Pisces got a tux for Leo.

The villains were very nervous that day. They had never met a royal other than the zodiacs. They knew their parents would be 10x worse. They could already imagine their disaproving glares.

Aquarius had told leo about what happened. She didn't know what to do so she asked him for advice. He told her to not worry about it today.

The girls all helped each other to get ready

Everyone gathered at the entrance. Everyone except for Scorpio and Libra. Scorpio kept saying that he wanted to see how her parents would arrive. Libra wouldn't let Scorpio be the one to welcome the parents.

"hey, um.. You can't tell anyone about us, ok?" libra looked up at the guy in front of her.

"why not? Jafar knows about us anyways," he smirked.

Libra shook her head. There was no more time to keep talking because the first parents were already there. They were Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder/Eugene. They arrived in a Limousin. She was a princess after all.

"libra! How are you! You look beautiful!" rapunzel rushed to hug Libra. Eugene in the other hand, stayed behind awkwardly.

"and who's this handsome guy?" rapunzel smiled at Scorpio.

His fancy attire made him look like another royal.

"I'm Scorpio. Son of maleficent," Scorpio's smirk was tiny but visible.

Rapunzel's eyes widened and she slowly backed up to Eugene.

"you brought the pan right?" she whispered. Eugene nodded slowly. They gave one last smile before rushing inside.

"do you think they like me?" Scorpio said sarcastically.

"not as much as my parents will when they see us together..."

When Aries saw her parents she ran up to them and hugged them.

"aries! I feel like I haven't seen you in a year!" rapunzel said while squeezing her daughter.

"mom, this is everyone. Everyone this is my mom and dad,"

"i cant call each of them 'everyone' Aries. Tell me their names!"

The three villain zodiacs were shaking from nervousness.

"well you already know Virgo, Sagittarius, Cancer and Gemini because of their parents. Then there's Taurus," she pointed at him while he got closer to the couple and kissed rapunzel's knuckles just like he had done to Aries when they first met.