Ch.28

Yes, i myself can't believe I updated this fast. Enjoy the chapter!

April 29-two days for Cinderella's dinner

Virgo had been crossing out days of her calendar as the day approached. She didn't remind anyone. She didn't need for them to worry like her.

Taurus did find the calendar though. Virgo explained to him why she had done it and Taurus literally ran to comfort her.

The two love birds made sure the zodiacs were all unaware of the upcoming event. The couple even baked things for them often, in attempt to keep them in a good mood.

Virgo made sure no one left the house without telling her before becasue she didn't want a repeat of last time.
Whenever they left the mansion, they left in groups.

"whay should we do today?" Pisces asked. The signs were just chilling in the pool since it was a hot day.
Pisces sat on one of the beach chairs along with aquarius, not wanting to touch water in front of their friends.

"we should order food from that new place... What was it called?" Gemini asked. He had an arm around aries's shoulders as they drank a cold lemonade.

"the tacos place? They don't do delivery," Taurus shook his head.

"well then I can go get them!" Capricorn volunteered.
"I'll come too. You don't know what restaurant I'm talking about," Gemini said.

"so those are the plans for today? Eating tacos?" cáncer laughed.
"we could watch a movie in the movie room?" Virgo said.

"hey Pisces, Aqua, why don't you enter the pool? Scared you'll become fish?" Scorpio teased.

"you really don't want to see tentacles..." Aquarius said as she remembered thee time she showed her tentacles to Leo. His eyes were wide for a second before fainting.

"yeah, knowing Taurus he'll want to eat them, seeing as he can eat anything in his way," aries laughed.

"Pisces eats weirder stuff though! Like that day in the fancy restaurant! He ate a black chicken!" Taurus said.

"thats racist you know.." Sagittarius told Taurus. "I bet black chicken is as good as the other chickens,"

"not as good. They're better if they cost 200 dollars," cancer said.

"OK but you're forgetting the point here! Come on Pisces and aqua! We wanna see your fish side," Scorpio said.

Aquarius rolled her eyes and stayed in her chair. Pisces though, got up and dived I to the pool.

Golden lights appeared over his legs for a few seconds before they revealed his green tail.
" shit... "aries mumbled as they stared at the the scales.

"I love your tail Pisces!" Cancer giggled as she hugged Pisces.

"I want to be a Mermaid... Maybe I could use my last wish for that," libra said.

"nah, keep your short legs. They're one of the many things I like about you," Scorpio smirked at her.

"why did you have to mention hos short my legs are?" libra playfully punched him.

"hit him harder libra!" Sagittarius cheered until she saw Scorpio glaring at her.
She gave him an inocent smile.

Gemini was driving while Capricorn sat in the passenger seat. It was a twenty minute ride to the restaurant.
"who do you like Capricorn?" Gemini wiggled his eyesbrows at him.

"are you sure youre a guy? I Mean, you whine and gossip so much. I swear you're either a girl or you're gay," Capricorn teased.

"take that back or I'm telling the girls you said they whined a lot," Gemini said. "plus I actually have a girlfriend. I dont see your girlfriend anywhere!"