Ch.30

Hiiii.... Sorry for the late update guys! Enjoy<3

May 1- day of the dinner

"do you have a plan, mother?" libra and Scorpio were siting next to each other in the dining room while maleficent sat infront of them.

"well, I need to figure out how she will trap the rest of the zodiacs here. She can't just break another rule by sending you without a reason,"

Their eyes widened, "of course!" libra face palmed.

"yeah! Cinderella said that if the twelve of us don't arrive she'll send all of us here to the west!" maleficent's eyes widened, faking the surprised expression. You see, maleficent knew this already. She had personally talked with Cinderella about this.

"then we shall take you guys there as soon as possible! Libra, did you bring your lamp with you?"
Libra hesitated to tell her the truth. Sure, she had been really nice ever since she got to the castle but she still had done some bad stuff in the past.

" y-yeah.. "

" great! You can wish that villains may enter the middle and East! After that, I'll teleport you guys to the East with the snap of my fingers," she smiled brightly.

Libra looked at Scorpio, unsure of what she should do. Scorpio nodded and took her hand in his.

She took the lamp from her back pack and gave it to Scorpio.
He just had to say a simple sentence. He knew that it was the right choice so he didn't hesitate.

"do we really need to dress up real fancy again?" Capricorn complained as he was being dragged into a room filled with fancy clothing. He was being dragged by Gemini and Taurus to be precise. Leo had no trouble with wearing expensive clothing, as long as it wasn't made out of any animal.

"even if Cinderella was a bitch all along, we need to act like we respect her and her stupid traditions," Pisces explained as he fixed his tie.

"we corrupted the royals. They swear more often now, have you noticed?" Leo chuckled. He had said it proudly, as if it was their plan all along.

"not only that but he called the queen a bitch!" Capricorn added.

"yeah, that was a bold move Pisces. Remember that there's camaras everywhere. You'll have to be careful when we're at her castle," Taurus warned him.

AN hour later, the 10 zodiacs were on their way to Cinderella's castle. The letter said that this would only involve the zodiacs. They weren't allowed to tell anyone, including their parents. it's not like any of them cared about Cinderella's opinion any more though.
The two limousines stopped right in front of the castle. The giant doors were open, which was rare.

The driver opened the door for the zodiacs. The girls struggled to get out with their big puffy dresses but they did it.
Taurus snaked his arm around Virgo's back. He knew Virgo had been stressing about this day for a long time now. Taurus himself couldn't help but feel nervous but they had a plan. There was nothing to worry about, right?

"remember to act normal. Act as if Cinderella was the kind woman she pretends to be. We can not risk her knowing about the plan," pocahontas reminded the zodiacs before they entered.

Cinderella sat next to her king charming, who was probably just as evil as his wife. There were twelve other chairs, not enough for the rest of the family.

Cinderella cleared her throat when she saw the zodiacs had brought company.
"only the twelve of you were supposed to come! How dare you disobey my orders? Twice!" Cinderella was mad. "get out. This doesn't involve any of you only your children,"