Last Words... for now!

Thank you for reading my simple little story of an orphan boy and the son of an Alpha!

Yeah I have no idea what happened x'D

But don't worry! Their story is not finished yet. I have already started planning the second book of the series, which will also stay free to read here on Wattpad =) I will, however, take a small break of 2-3 months before I publish the second book. 

I have way too many ongoing writing projects and I want to focus on finishing up several of them. Finding time to write 7 full-length ongoing stories is impossible for me, so I'll finish at least a few of them before starting any new books =)

In the meantime, I'm bringing my older books here on this profile, one of which, Counting Minutes, is already being updated here! I do hope you'll take a look at the other stories I have published here while you wait for the second part of this story =)

Maybe give my Paid Story a chance too...? It is a werewolf story, but aimed for New Adults and older, so I know it won't interest many of you, but in case you ARE interested, did you know that millions of wattpadders can now EARN COINS by watching adds? I have the list of countries where this is already possible on my profile, and I'm making announcements about it every time new countries get added to that list. Wattpad is working hard to bring this opportunity available for everyone in the world, so sit tight! This opportunity IS spreading =) You can earn up to 3 coins a day by watching these adds, so you can open one chapter each day!

ANYWWAY! Thank you so much for following this story this far, and I do hope you'll enjoy the second book as well! Writing this story has been so much fun and it's so weird to look back at how big it grew!

As I'm writing this, we are about to reach 2 FREAKING MILLION READS! 2!!! MILLION!!! READS!!!

I am humbled and honored to have such wonderful and dedicated readers <3 It has been a joy to read your comments and communicate with you and just see how much love you are giving me and this story <3 You guys also made it possible for me to join the Paid Stories program and take that step closer to my dream to become full-time author, so massive, massive THANK YOU to every single person who has ever given this story a chance <3

And then Special Thank you to glynfrans for being such a dedicated proofreader (READ THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ALREADY) and a great, great friend <3<3<3

Special Thank you to Emma Sikanen for the wonderful cover and for being the light in my night <3<3<3

And the last, but not least, Special Thank you to SiannaghGallagher for the support you gave me from very early on, you and your readers have been so wonderful to me <3<3<3

And Special Thank you to YOU, dear reader for making it this far <3<3<3 I hope to see you in the next book!

-Dolly G