Prologue

Disclaimer:

Copy Right By @Mend_Han
All Rights Reserved
I do not own BTS but the couple remaining characters , BTS members won't be in their exact ages or birthdays,and their careers aren't idols. Please don't hate any characters. This made purely in a person's imaginations and the things that will happened in this book will be a fantasy, so non if this happened in the real world. I hope you'll support some of my books as well and would understand if I have a lot of spelling mistake and Grammars errors.

Please enjoy the book~

• ────── ✾ ────── •

" Why would you donate?" A person's personal assistant asked the men infront of him with seriousness in his voice. Holding his pen and clip board, ready to jolt every word of the person infront of him who was known as Kim Taehyung, twenty three year old man who was currently helping his grandparents on managing the farm they had. Taehyung was wearing a plain white t-shirt, red sweatpants, red cap and a pair of brown sandals. He was quiet for a moment, trying to think of a reason. With his boxy smile, light brown hair and different lineded eyes he think.

Why did he wanted to donate?

The only reason that was on his mind was because of the money. The large amount of money he would receive if he just donates his nectar. He just needs to donate and baaam he has two million won in his bank account. Good enough and very convenient for his life, for the farm and the business his been planning.

But yet, he couldn't say that infront of this mysterious man infront of him, who's apparently the one who's asking questions-who was wearing a black suit and has a composed figure. Very calm and very open minded at his job.

"If it's for the money then it's understandable, we accept every reasons Mr. Kim, wether it's embarrassing, personal and bad. Now sign here and you will be able to receive a call tomorrow as to where the operation would happen"

~ • ~

" Why would you donate?" The same personal assistant of a special someone asked another person. This time it was a pale man, with his minty dyed hair that was almost fading the color of mint, a grumpy face who was now glaring at the man infront of him.

He found the position of his words on his questions kind of rude. It's like he's mocking such genius man named Min Yoongi who was indeed him. But back to the question, why did he wanted to donate?

With out hesitation he answered, lazily while relaxing his back in the comfy chair he grew fond too. Damn I could sleep in here.

" I personally don't know why the fuck I'm here, I was just bored as fuck then I saw this sign outside and it's seems interesting and legit" he shrugged. Making the calmed postured man to sigh, nodding his head, respecting at what Yoongi-- a genius as what he said himself - answer. Twenty eight years old, works as a part time barrister and a part time pianist.

" If you don't know what you would be listing too then let me explain Mr. Min. You're here because you are willingly or whole hearted-ly donating your sperms to help someone gave birt-"

"Bla bla bla I don't care, just show me the room where I could jerk off so I could give you my cement-"

The man couldn't get enough
smarter than he already was.