2: Badass and Princess

Chapter 2: The Start of the Fall

I stopped the car, rolled down the window and showed my Privilege Card to the old guard that's standing inside the Guardhouse where Security Controls of the gate are restored.

Chineck niya ito bago binalingan ang dalawang kotse na nakabuntot sa akin. I showed him my sweetest smile when his eyes glanced suspiciously on mine.

"They're with me so don't worry about them escaping classes. The Principal trusts that his students are in capable and in good hands such as mine," I assured him with matching sweet smiles.

He looks like he does not believe of every word that I've said, but when I decided to show him the Black Privilege Card of the school, he immediately opened the door for us.

"Thanks!", sabi ko bago pa man tuluyang magsara ang bintana ng aking kotse.

I grinned as the engine of my car roared away from the school. Hindi ko na kailangan pang lingunin ang dalawa dahil alam kong nakasunod sila sa akin. Ingay pa lamang ng tambutso ng kotse naming tatlo ay sapat na para matalbugan ang mga ordinaryong sasakyan na sumasabay sa amin.

Not to brag but, my mom gifted me this sports car in advancement of my debut.

December 25th is the day I'd become officially a woman, and—I bit my lip—I can't wait for it to come! Kaunting buwan na lamang ay makakamit ko na ang aking inaasam na debut celebration.

Mom and I have been excitedly planning for it these past few months and I am certainly loving our ideas combined. She suggested that I should have a fairytale-like debut but I wanted my debut to be sexy and wild.

And so, Innocently Sexy is the officially my debut's theme party.

Nahirapan pa nga ang designer na mag-conduct ng plan about my desired theme. Siguro ay naka-lima siyang proposal sa amin ni mom bago ang final plan. And what he designed was amazingly beautiful. Just what I have always wanted.

A debut that would never leave every human being's mind forget the amazing night of their lives for the rest of their lifetime.

I pulled to a stop just right outside our house's gate. Bumaba na ako at sinarado ang pinto. Immediately, two charming guys approached me nervously.

I smiled at them which then turned their natural skin to pinkish red. "Good afternoon boys," I greeted sweetly.

"H-hi Caitlyn," the guy with pale skin greeted me back as he put his hand down to his side and avoided my gaze nervously.

"You're back early," the tanned skin charming gulped when I turned to him. He grip the side of his arm as he try to held our gaze slightly unnerving. "Caitlyn," he called breathlessly.

"Bring these gifts to my room please," I blinked my eyes fast at them that made their cheeks even more pink. "And also those two," I pointed the two cars behind mine where I saw Fawn and Talulah each leaning on the side of their cars' door.

Fawn playfully rolled her eyes at me before smiling and walking towards me. Talulah grinningly shook her head as she follow behind Fawn. The two of them stood on each of my side, and when I turned back to the boys, I caught them gawking at my two gorgeous and sexy friends.

Tinaasan ko sila ng kilay, pinaparamdam sa kanila ang aking presensiya. Tagumpay ang technique ko dahil nang mapatingin sila sa akin ay bigla silang napalunok dahil sa mataray kong mga titig.

"Bring them in, now," I firmly commanded before turning my back on them and started walking towards the small gate and opened them.

They just ruined my day. Ugh!