44: Grand Entrée

Chapter 44: Ridiculously Savage

"I told you to fucking lay low— look at me, Asrael... look me in the fucking eye—"

"You're not the boss of me, Mephisto."

"I know that, doofus. I am trying to explain to you about what you did! Heath Evans won't be a saint once he knew of what you did."

"So? I can do whatever I want with Caitlyn."

"She is Caitlyn Montero! Can't you not understand?"

"I get your point, but she's not the Caitlyn he used to know—"

"I know that! We both know that, but he doesn't! So if you want this mission to be a success, stick your hands to your pants. Are we clear?... I said, are we clear?"

I was half-asleep when the voices gradually tuned down. The opening and closing of a door was the next thing I heard, until everything was silent. I opened my eyes slowly and stare at the ceiling as their words echoed inside my head.

I am beginning to be confused as their words sink into my brain deeper. What the hell are they talking about? But judging from the guy who's name is, Mephisto, he must've been frustrated to what Asrael did to me. And what about, Heath? Why would he be the devil they'd fear once he finds out about everything?

I'd never tell anyone about what happened. It would be embarrassing in my part! Caitlyn Montero, the Queen of Liberty University, was helplessly touched by a madman? That would be controversial! And I don't want the kind of reaction I'd receive, even from my Mom.

I froze at the thought of her. If I tell her everything that's happened to me, she'd be calling for the authorities! And if that happens, she'll be involved. And wait... how did those two guys knew about Heath Evans? Did they had a background check on me?

If that's true, my Mommy in danger. I have to get out of here. But even before I could lift my hands, I felt something wrapped around both of my wrists and my ankles. Am I tied onto a bed? My heart raced as horrible images flashed inside my mind.

What did that Asrael do to me? Did he fuck me senseless while I was asleep? But I don't feel any pain in between my legs, only the juices of what happened earlier. My clothes are still intact, but slightly disheveled. Either way, I have to get out before Asrael does something that would surely scar me for the rest of my life.

I looked around the old, dirty room to find at least one tool that would help me. Until my eyes landed on the bedside table. A sharp fork improperly placed in a tray filled with food is lying a few inches from me. I tried grabbing it but the rope is too tight for me to even reach it.

However, I can't just give up. I took a deep breath first before trying once more. The rope is tightening around me as I push my hand near the bedside table. My pale hand reddened in the process but I ignored it. I can almost feel the tip of the fork.

My head snapped and I quickly acted as if I wasn't trying to escape when the door slowly opened. Asrael's cold eyes landed on mine as he walked towards me. I moved my body further from him when he sat down on the bed. I still can't utter foul words at him because of the hanky, covering my mouth.

"How's your sleep?", his cold voice resonated.

Is he stupid? How can I talk if I am gagged?!

"Right. I want to take that hanky off but, it's too dangerous... " my eyes widened as I felt his fingers grazing on my thigh, all the way up at the tip of my core.

I moved my hands to protest and tried screaming at him but it's no use. When I decided to pull my legs up, hoping his hand would be off my body, a grin escaped his lips as he started rubbing me again. Bad move, Cait! You just accidentally pushed his hand deeper in between your legs!