21: The Trouble With A Stubborn

Chapter 21: Scolding A Queen? Disrepectful

The soft sheets of my bed enveloped me with warmth. My human-sized teddy bear hugged me lovingly as I scooch in closer so that I could savour its warmth and embrace. I can clearly hear its heart beating faster and louder, letting me listen to that wonderful beat.

Wait, heart?

Kailan pa nagkaroon ng organs ang teddy bear at mukhang mainit talaga ang katawan? Its hug is even tighter, possessively pulling me closer. Ayaw ko pa sanang magising dahil sa pakiramdam na binibigay nito pero masama kasi ang kutob ko.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by well-built chest and sexy collarbones. Umangat ang tingin ko at nang tumama ang aking paningin sa lalakeng napapikit, as if dreaming, habang nakangisi, sumigaw ako ng pagkalakas-lakas bago siya tinulak.

The fall created a loud thud causing him to wake up. I heard him groan in pain as he grabbed the bed for support upon standing up.

"What are you doing in my room?", I asked, horrified of what's happening.

"This is not your room, Lyn," his husky voice filled my ear. "Ow- do you want to kill me with that push?", reklamo niya.

"Why are you in my room!"

Kita ko ang pagpikit niya, as if his ears were hurt because I shrieked.

"Damn woman, chill," a voice said behind me.

Nilingon ko ang taong iyon at nakita si Dante in his usual position, sitting down while busy typing on his laptop. I was about to speak when I started scanning my surroundings. The interior of the room is in male's perspective, the usual black and grey color of the walls shocked me. Matte black drawers were in some corners of the room.

Three doors painted in dark grey color stood elegantly in some spaces of the wall. The black beanbag that Dante's sitting on next to a drawer, the wide single sofa sitting at the foot of the bed, shot me with reality.

"Where am I!", sigaw ko.

What's happening? Why can't I remember how I got here?

Nilingon ko si Brad nang lumubog ang parteng nasa likod ko.

"Calm down, we didn't do anything bad to you," he said trying to die down the anxiety creeping in me.

"Lumayo ka sakin!", muli ay tinulak ko siya at agad na umalis sa higaan.

Tumayo ako at umatras, ngunit sa pag-atras kong iyon ay bigla akong napatid. Naramdaman ko ang lambot ng binagsakan ko at ramdam ng aking likod ang init nito.

Init?

"Get off, brat," mariing sabi nito. And I very well knew who owns that cold and firm voice.

His lips were just next to my ear. Embarrassingly, heat crept my cheeks. I was about to remove myself on top of him when someone grabbed me.

Tumama ako sa dibdib ng humila sa akin. I was too stunned by the fact that I just sat on Heath, couldn't even get a glimpse of this guy's face.

"Don't be rude," sabi ng lalake.

Oh I know who this man is, that husky voice never slips off my head. Sinubukan kong kumawala sa kanya dahil ramdam na ramdam ko ang init ng kanyang katawan, pero lalo lamang humihigpit ang hawak ni Brad sa akin. Subsob na subsob pati ang mukha ko sa dibdib niya, the intoxicating scent even attacked my nose.

"Get her out of here before I snap her neck off," dinig ko ang inis at galit sa boses niya.

I should be mad because he's treating me like this, which I didn't even deserved it. But for some reason, his words made me remember everything. From the time where Emma and I kidnapped Sam- shoot! I forgot to untie him.. wait he has my dogs so I shouldn't be worried- to the hour where I was almost raped by some disgusting guy and was lifted to the air by someone.