Chapter 1

"You, take care of this too

"You, take care of this too."

"Make a copy of this"

"You have a task."

"You!"

"You."

I WAS never really referred by my name. I was always addressed as you. Perhaps they were busy, well that's what I thought at first but then I found out that they really didn't knew my name to begin with.

I was Perry Kim. A regular salarywoman in my 20's, I was the outcast in the office just like back then in university however I don't mind it. I love the peace and not going out with friends so I could read as many novels and manga as I can.

One night as I was trying to get a hold of the release of the sequel of one of my favorite novel, I died. I was walking in the pedestrian during the green light and somebody apparently seemed to run me over. Even crossing the street I am invisible.

When I woke up, I didn't felt any pain at all. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a light pink ceiling, with a small crystal like chandelier that was so shiny that it can almost blind a person.

'Where am I?' I thought to myself.

I tried to move but it seemed that I can't control my extremities. I suddenly began to panic at why I couldn't move freely, I tried to sit but I can't. My head felt so heavy and all I could do was lie down. I can't even see my body if I have any medical contraptions. Have I gone paralyzed after the accident? That made my heart beat more insanely. Being paralyzed my entire life?! I couldn't live like that! Oh please I hope it's temporary.

I was nearly at the edge of crying when I heard a cooing voice.

"Did my baby wake up?" A woman from her mid 20's suddenly emerged from my vision.

'What did she say? Did she say baby?'

"Did you miss mommy? Did you have a nightmare?" She touched my tummy and then to my....hand? My hand was grasping at her finger!

What is going on here?!

I shockingly stared at my hhands. They were not attached to any medical equipment but it was not my regular arm! It seemed to have shrunk and turned into a babies hand. What happened to me?

"COME here sweet Sejeong." I struggled to walk with this chubby waddling legs but I finally did 9 steps and hugged my mother.

"Great job honey!" Finally! I reached 9, that's a while new record!

When I found out that I was the second offspring of Adelaide and Marcus Thurnsberg, I knew what it was. I thought at first that this was some crazy hallucinations caused by the accident but hallucinations doesn't last up to 1 year can't it.

Apparently I was reincarnated into Sejeong Thurnsberg, the villainess of "Sweet Idol". Of all character that I could have been reincarnated as, it was the villainess that died a miserable death at the end. Why?!

In the novel, I was crazy enough to persistently bully and harass the female lead due to my wealth and power but it came to the point that I kidnapped her and almost killed her. The male lead was crazy in love with the female lead so he was also crazy enough to shoot me, not once but 10 times. I died in the most miserable death in the novel and the leads got to live happily ever after. Well that sucks right?

I guess the villainess deserved that for harassing the heroine but this is a different story! I am now the Villainess!

To prevent that from ever happening, I will not interfere their love and just live my life how I wanted it.

"You are a very intelligent sweety." My father told me when I finished the 300 pieces puzzle that was left unfinished by the side by my older brother. I smiled proudly and he patted my head and ruffled it.

This is my father, Marcus. He is not that shown in the novel but what I thought of him at first was that he was a ruthless man, he also committed fraud and embezzlement so at the mid section of the story, their business sunk ship and ended living as a commoner. Because of that I sought revenge by kidnapping the lead and then, well I died.

So my mission is to prevent him from doing any crimes in order for me to live a comfortable life and not plan to kill the lead hence, me being alive and well.

I tugged his shirt and tried to move my tongue so I can vocalize what I want to say.

"No cwaym." No crime, I said. As usual he just told me that I was so cute trying to speak. Just watch out after I grow! I will make you repent and not do any crimes!

"Jug head, come here." I rolled my eyes and went to my brother's arm, Nicholas Thurnsberg.

It took me a while to remember him in the novel but he is the one that found out about the fraud earlier but kept it a secret and tried to resolve it. Sadly he wasn't able to and ended up being an accomplice to the crime.

He let me sit in his lap and then he took out his books. He likes reading fairytales to me, plays some child riddle songs on his kalimba and piano. He is a very dotting brother, but he still committed a crime! So I must teach him why he should not do it.

When he was reading the book, we came to the part where a merchant was seen stealing a precious jade pendant of the princess, I pointed my small and chubby finger to the witch.

"The witch is scary no?"

"Bwatha, no cwaym!" Brother, no crime!

"Cwaym? Crime?" He muttered. My eyes bulged and nodded.

"You want me to not do any crimes?" He asked with a small smile of amusement in his lips.

Finally! Someone that understood me! Brother! You truly are my hero!

"Be nways. Papa no fwaud." He seemed shock at first and then he ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks

" Father isn't committing any crimes or fraud, neither am I. We love you so much to do such a stupid and tactless thing. I don't even understand what you're really saying but we love you. " He kissed my forehead and I felt my face blush.

I was an ordinary salarywoman that never had any romance in my past life more so getting this close to a very attractive guy. Though my brother is still 10 years old, he is already very handsome to look at that even a baby like me would love his face.

He then tucked me to sleep as he played the grand piano that was in my room.

"We love you Sejeong. Grow up well." Those were his words and then he left my room.

I will grow up well and avoid my death!