Chapter 8

Eunwoo released me from his hug and checked on the loud noise, I also followed him and turned my head.

Sehun was holding tightly on the glass, his small arms were clenched as well as his jaw.

"Sehun, what's wrong?" Eunwoo asked. He was already leaning to see Sehun since I am in the way. Sehun didn't budge, he looked like a still mannequin if it weren't for his deep breathing.

Concerned, my hand went towards his back however I was shocked to see him brush me off and looked at me straight in the eyes. For a little boy, it's rare to see such pure rage inside. I retrieved my hand and held it near me chest. Eunwoo and the rest were already getting worried of Sehun.

"Sehun! What was that?!" Eunwoo was now starting to be angry as he supported my back.

"Hey. Calm down, let's talk this out." Selen said, trying to cool the situation down however Sehun just clicked his tongue and she recoiled hid behind Timothy.

"Yeah, why are you getting angry?" Everyone wanted to ask that. It was a vibrant atmosphere earlier but it suddenly turned grim, like a sudden fire starting that can't be extinguished.

I saw a lot of kids already looking at our table, if the adults find out we are going to be in trouble. It would be a bigger problem, so with this resolve I did what I could to extinguish this fire.

I stood up and grab a hold of his tiny hand that was still grasping the glass, it was tensed and finally let go of the glass. I immediately gathered all the strength that this 10 year old body has and dragged him outside the party.

He was resisting all the way but I managed to make my grip tighter so he can't let go. When I saw that we were already far enough I let go of his hands and finally caught my breath.

Both my hands rested on my knees as I try to control my breathing, Sehun was also doing the same. He exerted effort too in resisting me. Both of us panted in the isolated garden, getting a shade under a massive acasia tree.

"Hey, why did you act." I heaved a deep breath "like that just now?"

He gulped and stood up straight. He turned his head and didn't answer me.

"I really can't understand you." I complained. I straightened my back and crossed my arms against my chest, my sweat dripping profusely to my face.

He turned to me slowly with his eyes still stuck on the ground.

"You never tried to."

What?

"What are you talking about? See? This is why I can never understand you! You are always spouting nonsense and not answering me!" I retorted without pausing, my breathing is finally stable. Some of the drop of sweats were making its way to my eyes so I immediately tried to wipe it off, but my hand was stopped.

Sehun held my hand, his left hand stopping my right and his right hand holding a handkerchief. His eyes fluttered then softly patted the small piece of cloth against my face.

"Don't use your hands, they are dirty." Was all he said. I put down my hand and let him wipe my face.

He was softly maneuvering the cloth to my skin, as if the way you wipe a fragile porcelain. I gulped and raised both my eyebrows.

"So?" I said.

His eyes shortly met mine.

"So what?" Wow, see? This is what I meant by not understanding him, he is always clueless! But...he did calmed down a bit compared to earlier he now turned a full 180 degrees.