Chapter 27

Timothy went to the swim platform at the rear of the boat and offered his hand. Everyone is already gathered at the edge m, their heads peaking through the heads of those in front to see the girl in the boat.

As soon as her boat was tied to the halted yacht, she took Timothy's hand with a smile plastered across her face. Her black strands of straight her drifted across her face due to the wind.

"Thanks." She hopped to the platform, she then raised her left hand to exhibit the hat as she brushed off the hair on her face.

"Oh my, sorry for the trouble." Minnie walked to her, her eyes still damp from almost crying earlier.

"Don't worry! It's no problem, I was just near that's all." Handing the blue wide brim summer hat, her candle-like hands stood out. Minnie received the hat and endlessly thanked her, while she was shaking her head and arms insisting it was no trouble for her.

"What were you doing there?" Hana asked, her hands crossed against her chest. She turned to Hana and her eyes curved.

"I was out fishing, it's what I do to earn some extra cash." The group's mouth parted as they vocalized 'oh' in unison, except for me and the person besides me.

"Wait, how old are you?" Curious, Sally asked peeping behind Timothy's shoulder.

"I'm 14."

"Then, why are you fishing alone?" Sally followed up. I understood her confusion, we are minors and she's fishing to fund herself. It would be weird to finally see someone this young to work in this world, much more that we're born with a silver spoon.

Her eyes shimmered, scratching her neck with her index finger she shyly smiled.

"My parents are working at other sections, I'm assigned here. I'll be stopping over Kele Island, the one over there. " she pointed to the island which we are destined to go.  Nodding their heads they finally understood why this minor is working alone. Minnie, fondling her hat looked up to her.

"You can ride along until we reach the island, it'll be faster than..." she stole a glance at the wooden boat "that." Lazily pointing to the boat tied to the edge.

"Really?! Then I won't decline that offer!" Brazenly she spoke out loud. Some of the girls cleared their throats and looked down, still not accustomed to having someone on another class breathing the same air as them.

"Is it okay?" Minnie looked around, noticing that the group went silent. It's so obvious they're not comfortable with the sudden arrangement but they couldn't speak their thoughts out.

"It's okay, it'll just be a couple of minutes anyway." I finally butt in the conversation. Minnie smiled and nodded, looking around her again. The girls looked at me hastily, I nodded.

"Hm, it will just take 10 minutes." Timothy seconded. The girls face lit up and exhaled.

"Then I'll be in your care." She said.

"What's your name by the way?" Hana asked. "We never asked you before." She continued. Realization dawned to her, she stiffened and placed her hand on her side.

"Oh shoot! I'm really clumsy." She lightly shook her head, her straight hair following her movement, unconsciously making such a gorgeous gesture.

"I'm Irene, nice to meet you." She bowed.

Irene Bae, the original heroine of this novel. It's describe that her beauty is like no other, I can't really believe how the author wrote the protagonist this beautiful. From her defined facial structure, pointed nose, beautifully molded chin and cheeks, her small yet perfectly shaped almond eyes