Chapter 16

In a blink of an eye it was already our third year in middle school, I'm now 13 years old!

A little bit of my bodies features sharpened, my face has only a few baby fats now and my nose seems more pointy due to the lose of baby fats. I am aging quite like fine wine at this early age, when I'll turn at the ripe age of 18 I would be a beauty.

The thought of being so beautiful in this world made me blush as I continue to gently touch my cheeks before leaving the restroom, I felt a cool breeze blew.

You're one lucky girl Sejeong~

Praising myself came to a halt when I felt someone snatch my bag from my left shoulder. In shock, I flinched and tried to retrieve my bag, but when I look at the perpetrators face my clench on the strap relaxed. I closed my eyes for a second and blew out a sigh of relief before opening my eyes to meet the person who snatched my bag. I threw that person a look of disbelief.

"Why did you sneak on me?!" I asked him. His small thin lips pressed into each other as his tongue licked his lower lips.

"I wanted to carry this." He said in a matter of fact as he motioned my honey yellow bag. My eyes rolled at him trying to not show a small curve on my lips.

"You could've just spoke first." I said in a small voice.

"Okay." He paused as his eyes dove into a deep state of reflecting. "Sorry, I didn't want to startle you." He then looked up and tried to find a confirmation if  his response is what is right.

I didn't want to drag this for too long so I gave him a quick nod as I let him lead me outside the school.

Actually we planned on meeting each other after school that's why I told him in class to wait for me while I get ready in the restroom. I really wanted to go home immediately but our parents wanted to eat out and catch up after Sehun's father and brother went back after doing some business out of the country.

I want to go home now and read some novels!

We reached the car and the engine started after Sehun has buckled his seat belt. I felt his elbow touched my arm when he was buckling his seatbelt which caused me to move a little bit away from him.

When we are kids the passenger's seat was really big, but now that we have grown, specially Sehun, it's a normal occurrence that we bump into each other but I always get this unsettling feeling whenever we do so I try to avoid bumping ones body to each other as much as humanly possible.

With Sehun's growing limbs, his legs were long and spread out evenly to both sides hence his right leg left a scorching warmth when it met mine which caused my legs to move away quickly then I turned to face the window absentmindedly watching cars pass by ours.

Why can't uncle drive faster?

"Sejeongah, your phone is ringing."

"Hm?" I turned to him and he was already unzipping my bag, his eyebrows met when he stopped midway because he couldn't continue further because he can't untangle the ribbon that was in the way.

"How do you open this?" He innocently asked as he kept fondling the little strand that's attached to the ribbon.

"I'll get it." I smirked as I took the bag from his hands. I unclasped the little buckle at the bottom that was attached to the ribbon and continued unzipping my bag.

This is my new bag so he doesn't know how to open it yet, it's understandable.

My phone vibrated as a flash of light continue to intermittently illuminated the insides of my small bag. I got the phone and checked the caller.

After seeing the name my eyes smiled, I excitedly swiped to answer the phone so fast that the phone sensors weren't able to catch up with the speed.

"Suho!" Almost jumping out of my seat I called his name.

"Kiddo!" A familiar voice resounded in my ear. I couldn't hold myself and shamelessly smiled until both corners of my mouth reached its limits.

"I called you to check if you guys are already near." There's just something about Suho's voice that really makes me excited. He always speaks so softly yet there's a hint of humor in it.

"Uh." I checked outside the window and told him where we are now and how many minutes we'll arrive.

"Oh good. Then we'll be waiting for you guys. I have a present so hurry up!" A present?

"Okay, can't wait!" I exclaimed as I ended the call and shoved my phone inside my bag. The excitement didn't die down as my mind was busy thinking about the present Suho got for me.

"Brother called you?" I was halted from my thoughts when Sehun's voice echoed inside the small car.

I zipped my bag and turned to him with the smile that I couldn't take off my face.

"Oh." He took a glance at his phone which he took out from his pants. He turned it on and it flashed the photo we took when we were done with our play 'Cinderella'. We were both smiling as I have my head leaned on his shoulder and his hand around my shoulder.

He still hasn't changed his lock screen?

He took a deep breath and turned to me which got me to hurriedly remove my eyes from his phone as if I was reading his text messages.

"What got you so excited?" He said while exhaling sharply. His thick brows almost joined as the skin between his eyebrow folded.

I faked a cough and smiled.

"Suho said he got me a present." I told him honestly. His left eyebrow suddenly rose as his thin lips were pressed together.

"He.." He fell silent as his eyes avoided mine and are now fixated in front of us. He didn't talk for a minute as his face muscles tensed up.

The creases in between his eyebrows were started to be more visible, it's disturbing me now.

Without hesitating I brought my right hand to his left cheek and guided his face to me. I removed my hand and with my index finger I placed it directly to the space in between his eyebrows gradually pushing the folded skin out until it was flat and relaxed.

"You'll develop wrinkles easier if you continue to fold them together." I told the 13 years old boy with flawless skin who is the least possible person to get wrinkles.

His face muscles gradually relaxed as it dawned to me what I just did.

"Ah." Before I could retrieve my hand it was caught in an instant. I tried to retrieve my poor little hand but the one grasping it seems like he doesn't plan on letting go.

"Sehunie." was all I could mutter. My mouth began to dry up, a weird tingling feeling started to run from the tip of my hand to my entire body.

The more he looked at me the more that I felt like his eyes started to pry my soul open. I immediately avoided his gaze and distracted myself by the window behind him.

"Sejeongah." He said my name softly, his grip started to loosen as he brought it down to his lap with so much care.

I felt how his thumb caressed my wrist to my palm leaving a scorching circular patch, his small hands were bigger compared to mine, so he easily cupped my hand easily.

"Please, I'm losing control." He said helplessly. I slowly turned to face him.

When I met his eyes filled with desperation I felt something stir in my chest, what is this? What is this familiar sensation that he would always make me feel?

Sehun, what did you to me?