Chapter 31

"Hold on, are you serious?!" I closed her mouth with my palm.

"Too loud!" Looking around I whispered to her.

"Don't shout, okay?" Seeing her nod and raise her right hand I felt relieved and carefully withdrew my hand. Her eyes widened as her smile almost rip out her small face.

"So how did it happen? Tell me everything, spare no detail!" Finally whispering I felt relieved.

I told Minnie about what happened, that Sehun and I are now official and how things go with our conversation. We just back to our hotel after visiting Kele Island, after docking I told Minnie about us, hence explaining why we're in this isolated restroom quite far from the dining room where the others are gathered.

She gasped and squealed in excitement.

"You did it! Sej I'm so proud of you!"

"You're the first one to know, don't tell anyone first. I have to talk to my parents about this." I think they really wouldn't mind, they even set me up with Sehun in the past but I want to be the first one to tell them. A wave of excitement rushed in my heart.

"Got it." She winked and stashed her lipstick inside her bag. We had some small talk on our way back to the dining room, she talked about how awkward things got when we left.

Eunwoo became really quiet and would only budge when someone will pat him, Irene went home already after the event and even apologized to Eunwoo for being the cause of the problem.

"She really apologized? It wasn't her fault though." I said. Minnie agreed while pouting her lips then popped her lips.

"I guess she thinks it's because of her dead mother." 

"Oh."

After a couple of steps we finally reached the dining hall. Everyone was already seated, gawking over the delicious meal that was prepared for us. I could tell it's very appetizing just based on the aroma that passed by my nose.

I'm really hungry now.

"You're here." Sehun approached me, extending his hand. I smiled and looked at Minnie winking at me. I accepted Sehun's hand as he escorted me to my seat, once seated he also say beside me fixing the napkin on his lap.

"I'm sorry we're late." I said.

"It's okay Sej. The food just arrived a few minutes ago." Hana smiled, that made me feel relieved.

"Finally we can eat!" Sally excitedly said holding her cutleries as if she's a caveman. The others said their grace and started to reach out for the food they want.

I looked down, preparing to fork out some dish when  Sehun slid a full plate across the table. My eyes went to him, he smiled and scratched his neck and licked his upper lip.

"I already prepared your food so you can start eating." My heart fluttered just seeing him act so cute. I thanked him and reached out for my cutleries.   

"This one taste so good almost like your mother's cooking." I forked one tenderloin, its juice just seeped out as I turned to Sehun.

"Here taste it." I offered. Placing my other hand below the forked meat, protecting it.

"Hm." He opened his mouth. I fed him the meat, he closed his lips and pulled away slightly just right for me to retrieve my fork.

"You're right."

"Ofcourse I'm right." I proudly agreed. A small smile formed on our lips, getting back to our food in front of us.

Dinner went smoothly, every dish prepared is delicious and most of them are my favorite dish filling my stomach. It was almost a perfect dinner.

"Oh my!" A crashing sound echoed in our ears. Our eyes went directly to Sally gasping as her eyes widened with her hands over her opened mouth. We looked beside her and saw Eunwoo pushing his chair back.

"Eunwoo are you okay?" Selen asked Eunwoo who's just sitting beside her. Hands dripping of fresh red blood, we couldn't tell if it's blood or wine that's latching on the sharp edges of the wine glass.

"Ah." Upon realizing that his hand is bleeding, he got his napkin and wrapped it around his hand.

"You need some first aid." Sally said. He only nodded and it might be my eyes just playing tricks but I thought he glanced at my side for a second before he smiled and nodded.

Timothy immediately got a staff to clean the mess.

"I guess so." He stood up.

"I'll take you to the clinic." Timothy offered, dropping his fork and hurriedly made his way beside Eunwoo. He held his own bleeding hand, as the napkin starts to absorb the blood from his wound.

Eunwoo was the first to walk out of the hall, leaving us in shock as we recalled his bleeding hand. Timothy then followed him and assisted the injured boy.

"What happened?" Hana asked. We all looked at Selen who was just looking at the mess on her side of the table. Her lips parted as she shook her head.

"I'm not sure. We were just talking then he broke the glass." Confused of the situation she managed to recall the incident.

After Selen explained what happened we then decided to call it a day and stood up to go to our rooms. Sehun went beside me as we walked outside the hall as the others also passed by us when Selen called my attention.

"What is it Selen?" I asked her, clueless on why she called for me. She approached me and gave a glance at Sehun.

" I have to tell you something." Her worried face made me instantly think that this may be related to what happened earlier. I nodded as Sehun was just silent beside me.

"Actually there was something I didn't mention earlier." She confessed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I didn't think it was proper to tell the others about this so ai decided to just tell you privately." Curiosity got me as my eyebrows met at the center, fully invested on what she's about to say. She heaved a deep breath and finally told me what's bothering her.

Which left me in shock.

"Eunwoo and I talked earlier. During dinner I kept glancing at you and Sehun, being a member of the vionale for a long time I know that you guys like each other." She paused.

"Thinking that Eunwoo would not think much of it I told him that you and Sehun are definitely together now for a long time and... I heard about the deal of marriage between you two from my father so it accidentally left my lips. After that he broke his glass."