2 장

"summer has been great am i right ma boy?" Taeyung asked Jimin

"indeed" Jimin said smiling, going with his hand through his fresh dyed hair.

"excited for school tomorrow?"

Taehyung thought for a moment.

if to be fair Taehyung was terrified but V wasn't.

V is Taehyung and he knows it. it's just a better version of him.

the whole summer Jimin, Jin and Tae were working so hard. they were running every morning. never touching junk food, damn it the even hired a coach. well not exactly a coach. more like Taehyung's friend Hoseok. Hobi they call him.

Taehyung and him met at the dance major building. Taehyung loves to dance and he's amazing at it!

* flashback *

it's Taehyung's last year in high school and being the nerd he is he already went to look for a university to apply for.

he went inside the huge university's gates and went inside the offices.

on his way over to the office he bumped into someone.

"I'm so so so sorry I didn't see you there!" Taehyun said. he was surprised he didn't sutter for the first time after a long time.

"Oh i-t's okay jus---"

Taehyung looked up nervously.

"ju-just... it--- it's just" the guy suttered, still memorized by the beauty infront of him.

"your'e funny" Taehyung giggled out.

"I am?"

Taehyung looked at the stranger with his big doe puppy eyes.

the guy had orange hair. he was taller than Tae and had a slim and muscular body which Tae of course couldn't help but staring at. he looked very handsome with cute big eyes, small nose, plump amazing lips and Tae could swear he even saw small dimples picking here and there.

"I--i am." the guy said.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" Tae said, interceding himself, reaches out his hand to the guy infront of him, waiting for a hand shake.

the guy didn't seem to notice Taehyung's hand reaching out towards his since he was to busy appreciating the beauty infront of him.

"T-Taehyung" the guy mumbled.

"that's me" Taehyung said with a chuckle, lowering his hand

the guy seemed to notice the hand and quickly took it and shook it

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" the strange guy who appeared to be Hoseok said

he then smiled and amazing smile. one of the most amazing smiles Taehyung had ever seen!

"your smile is beautiful" Taehyung said, then covering his mouth cause he didn't mean to say it out loud.

Hoseok blushed, "thank you"]

Taehyung smiled at him and Hoseok swore this boy can kill him right now.

"I---- I think I'm in love" Hoseok mumbled and Taehyung looked at him confused.

"what did you say"

"I-I said that... umm... I said I need a new GLOVE" Hoseok said nervously

"oh that's... that's good to know i guess"

"yeah haha"

there was an awkward silence between the two, at least until Hoseok decided to speak up.

"so what are you looking for here?" he asked and Taehyung's eyes suddenly glowed and Hoseok swore he saw stars.

"well I'm currently in my last year in high school and I'm looking for a good university so I decided mean while the vacation I should... you know see things here and there before I apply"

"oh nice Tae"

"Tae?" Taehyung said with a giggle. only Jimin, Jin and his parents call him that.

"oh you don't like it? I'll stop if it bothers you just let me know if---"

"It's okay" Taehyung said cutely and looked at the floor.

"oh great then"

"wait if you call me Tae then...." Taehyung looked up at Hoseok. " can I call you Hobi?"

Hoseok chuckled, "sure"

he couldn't say no to the lil beauty.

"what major are you planning to apply for?" Hosepk asked and Taehyung smiled.

"dance major!"

if you think Hoseok wasn't surprised then your'e completely wrong. Hoseok was shocked. even tho Hoseok found Tae hot and cute he never thought he will be the one to apply to dance major in such a hard university with such high quality.

"o-oh"

"I know it's shocking..." Taehyung said shyly and Hoseok shook his head roughly.

"n-no it isn't! i'm sure you'll be amazing at the dance major! you'll get excepted for sure!"

Taehyung smiled making Hoseok coo at his amazing smile.

"well i'm late i gotta head towards the offices now so i shall leave" Tae said and turned around. that is until a hand gripped his wrist.

Tae looked confused at Hoseok who was blushing madly because of the touch. he released the grip and chuckled nervously.

"wh-what's your number?"

"oh... m-my number" now it was Tae's turn to sutter.

"sure i'll give it to you... it's ummm ***********"

Hoseok wrote his number quickly down on his phone.

Taehyung sighed, makimg Hoseok look up to him.

"call me" Tae said all of a sudden and winked at Hoseok. he turned around and left.

Hoseok was now a blushing mess by Tae's sudden confidence but he loved it.

"Kim Taehyung... soon you will be mine"

and that's when Hoseok realised.

he was a sunshine in love.

* and of flashback *

and from then on Hoseok decided to help Taehyung out and train him and his friends and every day that passed he fell more and more for Kim Taehyung. or now you can say... V