26 장

"i will...

...teach you how to be a lover!"

.
.
.

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY I'M DEAD LITERALLY" Jungkook laughed to the point he could practically die out of laughter.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Fine then. I won't help you. have fun losing V and letting Bogum win." Namjoon said with a shrug, walking ahead.

That sentence seemed to bring Jungkook to his sense, making him immediately stop laughing and running after the other.

He touched his shoulder and swapped him, now facing the male.

"I-I'm sorry! I was just--- you know what? Teach me please! I- don't want to lose to Bogum... I just.... Never mind!" Jungkook stuttered.

Jungkook got on one knee and held Namjoon's hand, causing Namjoon to widen his eyes and look around, feeling embarrassed by the scene, scared someone might see them and take it the wrong way.

then out of the blue, the people he least expected came out of the lunch room, chatting and giggling as they walked outside the canteen in a group.

"wait guys---" Hoseok looked forward, a confused look on his face, pointing at Jungkook on his knees, still holding Namjoon's hand, now kissing it.

"Shit" Namjoon mumbled and tried loosing Jungkook's grip on his wrist by shaking and wiggling it but Jungkook's stern grip was way to strong.

"No Namjoon plea---" "Jungkook?"

Jungkook snapped his head towards the all too familiar voice and his face paled.

"Well that's a fuck up"

__

"I swear it's not what it looks like!"

"Jungkook i deadass NEVER asked. I don't care if you like Namjoon or not it's your problem not mine. Besides... I'm dating Bogum now." V said, a proud grin on his face and damn it how Jungkook wanted to kiss it off of his stupidly handsome face.

They were currently at the bus, Jungkook of course followed him to 'clear things up' if you know what he means;')

"Oh so it's official?"

"Well yeah i guess. He asked me out at lunch before you did your whole proposal thing to Joon"

"I DIDN'T PROPOSE HIM GODDAMN IT!" Jungkook yelled, frustrated causing a few people who surrounded him give them the eye.

V blushed in embarrassment at the unwanted attention and slightly hit Jungkook's buffed shoulder but when his fist met his shoulder he yelped in pain and held his fist.

"What the fuck Jungkook?! Do you carry rocks in your fucking shoulders?!" He groaned out in pain and Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook took V's hand in his and placed it inches apart from his lips and V could feel his little warm breath on his hand.

"Want me to kiss it better?"

*SMACK*

"You know you could've just said no right?!" Jungkook said, groaning as he caressed his right cheek.

V smirked as he stood up from his seat .

"That's what you get for being a cocky asshat." He playfully winked at him, making Jungkook's heart flutter at the cutie in front of him.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, seeing V moving closer to the bus doors, hand still on his cheek as he forgot to remove it.

"Home. That's my station." V answered when the glass doors widely opened.

"Oh..." Jungkook murmured quietly then looking to his side, staring out of the window, feeling kinda zoned out.

V waited for an elderly women to step out of the doors before going out of the bus, standing outside.

"Oh and Kook?"

Jungkook snapped his head to the side, hearing his name being called by the (loml) the other.

"It's your station too" V grinned when the glass doors closed.

Chuckling when he saw Jungkook's eyes widening in complete utter shook as he furiously pressed the stop button none stop and arguing with the driver to let him out when the driver blamed him for dazing off.

V turned around, the grin never leaving his face.

"He's so cute..."

______________________________________

I seriously gotta pee but my aunt won't let me come inside the fucking house