18 장

as V was making his way home back from he couldn't help but wonder, 'where's Hobi?'

the said man didn't come to school today and V started worrying. yes he DID tried to rape him but V sure he was just very drunk at the moment. his precious Hobi sunshine could never do that to him in purpose right?

right.

V tried texting him several times, called him and reached to his house at the morning only to be greeted by Hosek's dad saying Hoseok wasn't on his right state at the moment, gave V a small cup of tea and a small peck on the forehead (as Hoseok's father saw V as his own son) and sent him off to school.

he arrived at the gates of his house opened the gates, then closing it shut.

he started walking further when he noticed a figure standing at the entrance. he squinted his eyes, "H-Hobi?" he mumbled before dropping his bag on the ground and running towards the male, hugging him tightly.

V felt tears running down his cheeks but he didn't care. he had his Hobi next to him. his best friend.

"i... i'm so sorry V... i'm so sorry" Hoseok sobbed out, hugging V tighter than ever, dropping the bouquet of flowers he had brought with them. he brought jasmines with him. he knew V loved them.

"i-it's okay Hobi..." V said, caressing his hair, "you were drunk. i get it. you never meant to do so. you weren't in your right mind."

"but i still did wrong!" Hoseok yelled, breaking the hug even tho he didn't want to, quickly wiping away a few tears causing V to chuckle.

"you don't have to pretend you didn't cry Hobi it's okay" V said between sniffs.

Hoseok quickly shook his head, "i-i'm not crying! i'm... ummm... i'm sweating from my eyes! yes! eye sweat! it's a hot day after all you know? yeah" Hoseok replied quickly, waving his hand up and down trying to create a small wind wave while airing his shirt.

V bursted in laughter and Hoseok smiled a bit, V's laugh was his favorite sound after all, "Hobi it's one of the coldest day of the year! look i'm wearing a coat above a coat!" V said and playfully hit Hoseok's chest, showing him his second layer of coat.

"yeah but like... whatever" Hoseok said and then widen his eyes a bit, he knelled down and picked up the bouquet of flowers he had bought for V and handed it to him, "it's... for you... as an apology... i know it's small and i literally harmed you and i should be in jail and i need to be thankful you haven't reported me to the police by now but those are jasmines and i know you like them but if you do---"

"they're beautiful thank you very much sunshine!" V said, cutting off Hoseok's rambling, knowing if he won't stop now it probably will never end.

he took the flowers from Hobi and smelled them, a smile forming on his lips that was caused from the intoxicating aroma coming from the flowers, "they smell great i love them so much!"

Hobi blushed deeply, "i'm glad you're fond of them" he said, smiling as V nodded eagerly.

"very fond of them!" he said cutely and Hobi's heart melted at the sight, V's cute pout, his rose colored cheeks and his lightly shaking fingers due to the cold weather.

"are you cold?" Hoseok asked concerned, ready to take off his coat (and if V asks he'll take off even his pants so he could be warm) and give it to him, "i could give you my coat" he said, starting to unzip his coat until V stopped him, putting a hand on his and shaking his head no.

"it's okay let's just get in the house. i'll make some chocolate milk how about that?" V said and Hoseok nodded, smiling, zipping his coat.

just as Hoseok was about to enter he felt a hand pulling him back, "V what's wro-"

V kissed his forehead lightly, causing Hoseok to widen his eyes wide enough they probably were the size of a plate and blush furiously.

"you're the best Hobi" V said, hugging him.

"you do--- i mean i do--- I MEAN YOU TOO!" he said nervously and V snickered, "you're funny Hobi." he said and Hoseok blushed even more if that was possible.

after a moment of silent V started smirking, "could you hold it for me for a second?" V asked Hoseok who nodded and he gave him the bouquet and then he unlocked the house.

his smirk grew, "and now... LAST ONE TO GET TO MY BEDROOM IS A ROTTEN EGG!" V yelled and laughed like a crazy person as he ran inside the house and Hoseok widened his eyes and stood there for a second trying to process everything and then he smirked, running inside the house, chasing after V.

"V YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Hoseok yelled before sprinting inside, shutting the door close behind him.

little did they know a certain ravened bunny boy was outside of the house, watching from afar, dropping his small bouquet of flowers to the ground before walking off, feeling somewhat... broken

________________________________________________________________________________

i feel cruel lol

AND I'LL STOP WITH THE VHOPE I PROMISE!

and yeah a bit short ik sorry but yeah that's because i wrote another chapter today and i'm not feeling my best but i really enjoyed writing this one but i better go to sleep so ily have good life!