16 장

"V?!"

Jungkok yelled in shook as he eyed the scene infront of them.

it was the Hoseok dude that threatened him on the first day of school, holding onto V's hands tightly with head buried in V's exposed neck and it seemed like he was giving him a hickey.

Jungkook felt so turned on because of V's poor state (not the time Jungcock), his shirt was ripped, his beautiful neck and collarbone were full of hickeys, his hair was a sweaty, tears were streaming down his face and he was a panting heavily, looking totally wrecked but at the same time Jungkook was hella mad.

he felt so mad he wasn't the person to give V that pleasure and make him in the wrecked situation and make him look like that. he was mad because he noticed V's tears were not tears of pleasure but tears of fear and pain. he could tell by his facial expression.

it made Jungkook insanely mad.

"yo V what's going on? are we disturbing something...?" Namjoon said awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck, grinning slightly.

the voice made Hoseok snap his head and growl.

"p-please h-help me" V hissed.

"what the fuck is going on?!" Jungkook said as he walked closer.

all of a sudden Hoseok punched Jungkook across the face.

"what the hell dude?!" Namjoon said, running towards Jungkook who grabbed his now bleeding cheek.

Jungkook could smell Hoseok 100 meters away. the smell of alcohol was so strong. Hoseok was drunk so Jungkook tried to patiently stop himself from beating the shit out of the dude.

meanwhile V was zipping his jeans, sniffing a bit, while silently walking behind Jungkook and Namjoon.

"he's drunk Namjoon let him be" Jungook mumbled, looking at Namjoon's angry expression and strong fists.

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook noticed V walking behind Hoseok on his tip toes and signaled him with his fingers.

"one, two, three" he mouthed and when he got to three V sprinted towards Jungkook.

Hoseok widened his eyes. he forgot V was behind him.

"GIVE HIM BACK" Hoseok yelled at Jungkook who was holding protectively on to V's hand who was standing behind him.

"Hoseok you're drunk" Namjoon said, stepping closer towards Hoseok who was walking back, holding onto his head, mumbling words none of them could make out.

"are you alright?" Jungkook turned his head to look at V.

V shook his head no, like come on, how could he be fine?! he was getting RAPED.

suddenly Hoseok collapsed on the ground, falling on the ground, tears streaming down his face.

"p-please V... i love you so much" he begged and Namjoon almost gagged.

Hoseok started dragging himself on his knees towards V and V stepped back, his grip tightening around Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook glared at Hoseok, protecting V with his arm, holding him closer.

suddenly Hoseok collapsed on the ground, his body spreads on the ground, making V gasp and let go of Jungkook's causing Jungkook to whimper a bit at the sudden lack of warmth. 

"Ho-Hobi" he knelled down infront of Hoseok's fainted body.

tears begin to perk in his eyes.

"hey V... it's okay..." Jungkook said in a soft voice, kneeling down next to V patting his back in a soothing way, drawing circles on it.

Jungkook took off his shirt and handed it to V, "wear this for now, your shirt is totally ripped." he said with a chuckle and V grinned a bit.

"thanks but i have my jacket here..." V said and pointed at his jacket that loosely laid on the dirty ground.

"it's probably dirty... you should wear mine" Jungkook said.

"no thanks Jungkook seriously... my home is near by and i'll take a shower there anyways and i'm pretty sure my mom called me about thousand time so i better hurry up." V said and looked at Hoseok.

"what am i gonna do about you..." V mumbled, softly caressing Hoseok's hair.

Jungkook looked at him in adoration and  disbelief .

adoration because of how pardoner V was.

disbelief because of how pardoner V was to the person who raped him

it was amazing in Jungkook's eyes.

"hey Joon could you take care of the Hoseok dude for me...?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who was just staring blankly into space, dipped in his own world, snapping out of his weird trance.

"yeah sure- wait what?" Namjoon said causing Jungkook to smirk.

"great then it's a deal!" Jungkook said, V and him getting up.

"wait what did i agree for?" Namjoon said, a bit dumbfounded.

"you agreed to take care of Hoseok while i'm taking V home" Jungkook said, flashing a bunny smile once he heard V giggling.

"wait my mom wants me home!" Namjoon said and took out his phone, wanting to show Jungkook he can't stay any longer.

"there loo-Kook?" but when he finally opened his phone, to show Jungkook the message he found nothing.

"GODDAMMIT KOOK YOU OWE ME ONE" V and Jungkook giggled hearing Namjoon shout as they ran away from a pissed off Namjoon.

they ran all the way towards V's house, panting heavily, both of them sweaty.

"thanks.. kook" V said and flashed a boxy smile at Jungkook.

"everything for my princess!" Jungkook said and bowed his head only for V to playfully hit it causing the two to wheeze.

"bye kook, night" V said with a smile turning around to leave until a grip on his hand stopped him from doing so.

"wait V one more thing.." Jungkook said, looking in V's eyes.

"wh-what is it?" V asked, stuttering a bit.

V leaned in a bit, ready to get kissed by Jungkook who also leaned in but immediately stopped  when he felt a hand grabbing on his ass.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" V yelled and Jungkook burst into laughter but soo stopped when V started chasing him around his house!

"w-wait V i-i'm sorry!" he said between laughter and V couldn't help but laugh as well as he chased Jungkook.

the two ran for a while until they got tired and V bid his goodbye and went inside his house and Jungkook went to his, smiling widely and feeling extremely warm inside.

meanwhile...

Namjoon poked Hoseok's right cheek and crossed his arms over his chest while groaning.

"what am i going to do with you...." 

________________________________________________________________________________

i feel like this chapter is so rushed and bad i'm so sorry T_T

i'll make sure the next chapters will be better and my writing will improve!

ily so much thanks for 200+ votes and over 6k+ views you guys are awesome and i still can't get used to my new ranking.

NUMBER 1 ON #VKOOK OUT FREAKING AMAZING AND WAY BETTER 26K STORIES LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT!

but anygays guys have a good night/day and i hope you guys take care because of all the corona-virus that's going on rn so please stay safe! i promise next update will be better byebye!