12 장

it was lunch time and V quickly left the class.

"V!"

V turned around with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hobi!"

he hugged the said male.

Hobi of course blushed but immediately hugged V back.

"V?"

V broke the hug and looked behind him only to be met with two familiar eyes.

"yes... Bogum am i right?"

"YES! i.. i mean yes.... yes"

"umm what do you need?"

"actually yeah.. can you maybe guide me to the cafeteria?"

"i-- g-guide?"

"yeah guide... the dude, Jungkook is scaring the shit out of my ass and i'm pretty sure he has a soft spot for you so he won't hurt me if i'm with you right?"

"umm i think so?"

Bogum smiled and sighed in relief,"thanks bud!"

V grinned.

"will it be a problem if my friend Hoseok will guide the two of us? i promised him i'll sit with him at lunch. well with and my two other friends"

'yes. there will be a problem'

"no problem at all!" he faked a smile.

"you know you look rea-" V was interrupted by Hoseok pulling his by the shoulder.

"are you coming already Jimin and Jin are waiting and- who are you?"

"oh umm Hoseok this is Bogum. he's the new kid in my math class and some other classes i guess?"

"nice to meet you! i'm Park Bogum!" Bogum said and smiled and pulled out his hand for a hand shake towards Hoseok, who was eyeing him suspiciously.

"ahem Hobi" V nudged him, 'waking him up' from his strong gaze on Bogum.

"oh y-yeah" Hoseok pulled out his hand and reached towards the 'smiling' man.

they shook their hands, Hoseok's hold griping angrily on Bogum's hold.

"o-okay that's it. fun see hahaha we're all friends let's go to lunch please" V pleaded awkwardly, trying to break the two apart.

when they finally did, Hoseok neared Bogum's ear and whispered "stay away. i see the way you look at him. he's mine"

Bogum smirked.

he then leaned towards Hoseok's ear and whispered back "we'll see about that"

Hoseok went red.

who is this boy to take V from him?

the two were so into their own world they didn't even notice V was present anymore.

---

"let go of me you jerk!"

"oh bae why are yelling come on. i'm just going to buy you food." Jungkook said still holding V's wrist tightly.

as soon as as V heard food his ears perked up and his eyes grow big.

"f-food?! why didn't you say sooner i'd gladly come!"

(literally the best way to get any girl)

Jungkook chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

as they reached the cafeteria all eyes were on them.

whatever, Jungkook thought.

whatever, V thought.

i'm so stressed, Taehyung thought.

V's eyes wandered around the room, looking for a certain pink and brown heads.

'there they are!'

V smiled in victory as he spotted his two friends bickering with each other and another slim and tall figure sitting besides Jin. he recognized the male as Namjoon. he was part of Jungkook's gang but for change V and Taehyung always respected him. he was the nice one out of the three and he did not bully unlike the other two.

actually he doesn't think Yoongi bullied. he thinks only Jungkook did. damn how much he hates Jungkook.

he makes sure to note he let's Jungkook drag him like that because he buys him food.

yeah, only for the food.

"yeah sure V, i bet you love the feeling of Jungkook hand interviewed with yours."

"what i do not shut up author!"

"lol"

V quickly looked at their hands. author was right, their hands are interviewed! stupid author! when did Jungkook even interviewed their fingers? how did it go so unnoticed by V?

"so pizza?"

________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY OKAY BUT LIKE THAT WAS QUICK AF

and btw this chapter is for @Memaboo i hope you like it :)

ANYWAYS THIS IS QUICK TO COVER UP ME BEING HOLY LATE LAST TIME LOL LY BYE