17 장

it was another morning and V woke up with an extreme energy force for some odd reason.

he smiled from ear to ear when his alarm rang, signaling he needs to get ready to school.

he smiled from ear to ear when his mom prepared him breakfast he didn't like but said thanks and ate quietly.

he smiled from ear to ear when his father scolded him for wearing long earrings for what seemed like the hundredth time.

he smiled from ear to ear when he saw he had a bus in two minutes and decided not to walk to school today.

he smiled from ear to ear when he got off the bus and was welcomed by Jimin jumping on his back.

he smiled from ear to ear when Jin told him how bad he looked today compared to him.

he smiled from ear to ear when the bell rang and he walked to his class.

but his smile dropped when...

"why is Jeon Jungkook sitting next to me?!"

V asked the teacher, trying to keep his calm and not burst at the teacher.

yes the boy was nice to him yesterday, and yeah he did kind of saved his virgin ass.

but the boy still hurt him. the boy was still cruel to him back then.

V totally thought he was just being nice to him because of his looks change.

aish... only if V knew the real reason behind Jungkook's actions...

"because he requested so... he said you're very good at math and could help him and judging by your previous years grades and Jungkook's previous years graded the boy sure does need some help so if you don't mind of course..."

"whatever" V mumbled as he walked towards his seat, placing down his bag.

"hey babe" Jungkook said, resting his chin on his palm, looking at V with a smirk V wanted to slap off of his face.

"don't call me that" V murmured while looking directly at the teacher, not sparing Jungkook a glance.

whatever you say babe... don't forget i still saved your ass yesterday" Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders, smirking a bit when he noticed at the corner of his eye V shooting his head up.

"don't.ever.talk.about.yesterday." he hissed in a stern voice and glared at Jungkook, then going back to listen to lecture, taking a few notes here and there.

"whatever you say bud" Jungkook said with a shrug, once again, and V rolled his eyes.

Jungkook laid his head on the desk and soon drifted into a world full of V--- of sleep!

__

"excuse me this is my seat"

"umm Ms. Choi there's a boy sleeping here in my seat"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?!" Jungkook shot his head up hearing his name has been called.

a few snickers were heard here and there and then the whole class busted into laughter.

"aish Jungkook..." the teacher sighed, "you slept the whole lesson! of course you fail my class! the next has already started, you're late."

Jungkook slowly rubbed his eyes and pouted a bit causing most girls to coo and a few boys too.

"whatever you say Choi" Jungkook said and the teacher rolled her eyes at the disrespectful boy.