♡⠀⠀안녕하세요 ˊˎ-

so i already started typing the new chapter but a horrible thing happened i'm sure you've heard of.

the death of a pure person, George Floyd.

i was about to write it on my other book i was busy writing in but i figured since this one has more reads on than my others so i decided to write this thing here. i hope you read and a chapter soon will be uploaded.

__

BLACK AND WHITE ARE JUST COLORS

i know it has nothing to do with whatever i'm writing on here and with this book in general, and i know many already talked about it already but i just had to say something.

a new racism case, as usual, in America.

but this time it was different. this case made the world stand up and say, "i've had enough."

heard the name George Floyd right? yeah, thought so.

let me tell you about George.
George is just like me and you. he has two daughters, he like many others lost his job due to the Corona virus oh and another thing. he is black.

and in America there are MANY ppl their stinky, soggy ass is still stock in the 80's and won't except different skin tones because they simply are shitty judgmental and superficial people.

for example, a white cop with whiter opinions had to arrest George for something very simple that could only take one minute by hand cuffing the guy and taking him to the police station like every other person who does whatever.

a person who's usually getting arrested will calmly wait for the cop to take out his hand cuffs and let it warp around his hands and George was doing exactly that.

so why was it necessary to flatten him on the ground?

and why were FOUR freaking COPS needed in the scene?

and why the fuck this bitch of a cop had to put his knee on George's neck and prevent him from breathing, a basic activity every human being should have the right to?

and why was it needed to humiliate a person that way and end his life?!

lemme tell you fucking why.

because his skin tone was darker.

because the officer was a racist piece of shit.

you may not see this but i'm so pissed off right now while writing this.

this fuck up didn't think of this guy's family when killing him. his lover. his friends.

all he could see was black.

and that's George saw after being flat on the ground with his trachea blocked for ten minutes straight.

and he died.

but, unfortunately George was barely a present out of so many racism victims and not only in America but the whole world.

so why a person who did nothing wrong is getting accountable?

George's punishment was supposed to be decided at the court not by a police officer with outrage.

and George was ruthlessly and coldly murdered.

but why do we need to be racist?

is it that painful that someone thinks a different from us? loves different from us? believes different from us? looks different from us?

that is it really matter?

because, with or without a yarmulke (Jewish people traditional hat) we all we all breath.
with or without darker nor brighter skin color we all smile.
with our without a hijab we all eat and drink.

if that really bothers you turn your head.

people really gotta mind their own business sometimes.

i mean come on.

if it doesn't harm you nor bothers you why would you even say anything?

PEOPLE MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND THE WORLD WILL BE 10 TIMES BETTER.

i don't say always be selfish. when something bad actually goes on it's bless if you come in between but just because she has a tank top that shows her belly doesn't give you any right to call her a slut or that he is wearing a coercion doesn't make him a terrorist.

i mean people grow the fuck up.

guys please. let's make the world a better place. let's help racism disappear. let's erase this word out of our lexicon and make the new generation even better than it already is because those ppl who call out generation, the Z generation, bad and stupid is actually the better one.

we unlike them knows already to love and accept everyone. no matter what their color, size, sexuality and religion is.

let's accept everyone.

let's only use the word racism when we'll sit at a family dinner and tell our kids how their mom or dad helped defeating it.

let's be the good cops guys.

because i swear not all cops are as bad as that cop was.

MAY HIS MEMORY BE BLESSED- REST IN PEACE- GEORGE FLOYD- 1974-2020

_______

i will be updating this book soon as i have to update already bc honestly if it was to be possible i wouldn't have updated at all this week and the next one to respect the death of an angel, but i skipped an update so must update soon if i want this book to be promoted and rise.

for those who are in America, never stop fighting! i love you guys.

when going to a protest make sure you have musk on and sun glasses, always be with a group of friends with you and always have milk nor extra water by your side.

stay safe and strong everyone.

and let's make the next generation a better one.

we can do this toegther.