19 장

okay but look at this lil mochi be looking all cute and stuff🥺

________________________________________________________________________________

"and this is why you should bath with someone!"

"no ew Jimin what the hack" V laughed as Jimin finally finished telling him his weird story about that one time he needed to bath with his old neighbor.

they were currently walking to school together. they were suppose to walk with Hoseok as well but he said something about early morning dance practice and hanged up the phone.

weird but okay.

"hey do you know that gummy bears can make your day 10 times more productive?" Jimin said, looking at his phone.

"Jimin what the actual fuck now?!"

__

Hoseok was making his way towards the school's janitor room.

why?

after he left V's house yesterday he received a text massage from an unknown number.

unknown-

tomorrow' morning at 7. at the janitor's room.

you better be there.

and... don't tell anyone.

Hoseok-

k.

unknown-

wtf dude

aren't you worried or some?

Hoseok-

i'm gonna make a new friend yay!

what's there to worry about lol

unknown-

didn't your mom taught you like... stranger danger or some?

i can be a killer you know

Hoseok-

a killer won't say he's a killer ya know?

and i trust you you won'y kill me right

right

i gotta go i'll meet you tomorrow:)

unknown-

wtf dude

k

Hoseok made his way to the janitor's closet, room whatever and to his surprise he wasn't alone.

there was standing Park Bogum and Jeon Jungkook, glaring daggers at each other.

"what are y'all doing here?" Hoseok spat, startlng the two and breaking their killing staring contest.

"what are YOU doing here?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"guess the same as you." Hoseok shrugged.

"wait... means you also got that text this stranger right?" Bogum asked, arms crossed over his chest and Hoseok scoffed.

"well duh if i wouldn't why would i be in the janitor's closet at 7 in the morning when i could walk to school with V?" Hoseok said, rolling his eyes when the two glared at him.

"as if he'd walk with you" Jungkook mumbled, loud enough for the two to hear.

"surprise surprise bunny boy! he asked me to join him when he walked to school today with Jimin." Hoseok said, a proud expression written over his face.