30 장

for now the date has been going great.

at least that's what the two made themselves think.

Bogum and V were both smiling and happily chatting but they both felt something was off. something wasn't there.
both of them felt like something was missing.

but nonetheless they still made themselves believe they are feeling it. that the spark is there.

"i can't believe you actually spat in your ex's food!" V held his stomach from all the laughing, tears of laughter falling own his cheeks already, "you really shouldn't mess with fast food workers!"

"yeah! and it's not all! i peed in her coke! cheating hoe got what she deserves and ate and drank the whole thing without even noticing like the cow she is!"

V's laugh became harder and louder than it already was and playfully hit Bogum's chest which caused the latter to blush and laugh along with V.

they looked like they're having so much fun.

and Jungkook was having none of this.

Jimin was gone the bathroom while Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were watching the couple from afar.

Hoseok was also burning with jealousy but what actually confused him was who was the cause of it.

'no it must be because of Bogum. i'm jealous of him. yeah that's it.' he tried to convince himself but only failed when he saw V hitting Bogum's chest.

"HOW DARE HE TOUCH HIM---" Hoseok stopped mid trucks, seeing everyone eyeing him weird, "i-i mean how dare he be touched by V! yeah!"

Jungkook arched a brow and nodded slowly, turning his attention back to the two but Jin was still eyeing Hoseok weirdly.

suddenly a beep sound was heard from Hoseok's phone.

unknown-

confused?

Hoseok's eyes widened and he looked around, searching for someone that'll look somehow suspicious or if someone's looking at him but he found none.

he turned around but yelped seeing Jimin's smiling face in front of them but his yelp came out muffled because Jimin, knowing Hoseok, covered his mouth so he won't scream and the couple will discover them.

"Jimin!" Jin whisper-yelled, "took you time. you probably had some huge shit that you were in the bathroom for over 15 minutes."

Jimin blushed and chuckled lightly, "yeah i guess..?"

"whatever. guys they're having fun there's nothing to worry about now. also Joon called he needs help with... stuff? yeah anyways we also should head out, we're invading their privacy or whatever it's called." Jin mumbled the last part, packing his camera not before checking out the photos of the couple.

oh he surely was going to tease V for a long time about it.

Jimin arched a brow at what Jin said, "since when do you care about people's privacy?"

"ever since i got a boyfriend" Jin said proudly, "which of course you wouldn't understand because you're single as shit."

Jimin glared, "actually i do have a boyfriend!" Jimin quickly covered his mouth after realizing what he just said, "w-well sort... sort of..." he blushed.

"Jimin- you have- i- we- what?!" Jin rambled and then grabbed Jin's hand, "you're coming with me. all the details now in my car. and i repeat. every.single.detail." and with that the two rushed to the front door, practically running to make sure the Taegum couple hasn't seen them.

once they were out they started walking in silence to Jin's car and then entered the car.

Jin started driving and with a smile he turned around to look at Jimin who was busy on his phone.

"texting Yoongi?" he asked with a smirk which caused Jimin to blush and nod without looking Jin.

suddenly Jin's smirk switched to a poker face, "did you make sure Hoseok's mic is still on and clear?" this made Jimin look up from his phone, "yes i did mom."

Jin rolled his eyes and playfully hit Jimin's shoulder, "what about Jungkook's?"

"yeah it's all Gucci no worries." Jimin assured.

Jin smiled softly, "good job boo."

___

"Bogum... i--- thanks for the date. really i had a lot of fun" V smiled to which responded with a smile in return.

"you don't have to thank me really i had a lot of fun as well." Bogum said, standing up as well and they both left the restaurant, not noticing two other males following close behind.

"well... haha this is kind of awkward." Bogum nervously laughed, "haha... yeah"

Bogum suddenly looked in V's eyes and they both just stared at each other and then Bogum started to lean in and V was mentally gay panicking because what the fuck he has never kissed before except for the peck he shared with Jungkook and it wasn't even a kiss!

V also started leaning in soon enough his and Bogum's lips met.

the kiss was sweet and slow. it was all perfect.

except for one thing.

it didn't feel right. none of it did.

after maybe ten seconds V pulled away, seeing Bogum slowly opening his eyes.

"i--- i'm sorry Bogum i really am!" V bowed which made Bogum widen his eyes and shake his head.

"what are you doing?! why are you apologizing?!" Bogum hurriedly asked and V felt tears in his eyes so he quickly hung his head low which only led for Bogum to grab his chin so he could see his face.

"hey hey hey it's okay... calm down" Bogum brought V into his embrace and patted his head softly.

V shook his head and brought himself out of the warm hug and sniffled, "you don't get it! it's not okay!" V said in frustration which made Bogum raise a brow in confusion.

"what do you mean then...?" Bogum asked and V shook his head again, "i--- i don't like you! i'm so sorry! i really should've-" he was interrupted when he pulled into a warm hug yet again.

"it's okay... actually... i just realized i feel the same." Bogum said which made V look up at him, "really?"

Bogum chuckled and nodded, "really... i... i liked you. so so much. but after this date i realized the only way i see us together is as friends. well i tried to deny it... but after the kiss i knew. i'm sorry V but at least i had a great time with you! we should hang out more. as friends of course."

V smiled widely and nodded, hugging the said male tightly, "you took the words out of my mouth. i had an amazing time as well. thanks Bogumie."

Bogum smiled and looked down with a blush, "also i think i like someone..."

V immediately pulled away from the hug with a teasing smirk, "ooohhh and who made that be?"

Bogum blushed and playfully nudged the other as they begin walking to the car, "i--- maybe it's Ho-Hoseok..." Bogum said but it came more as a whisper.

V's eyes widen but a smile soon appeared on his face, "wow. honestly i never saw that coming but now coming to think of it, you two can make a great couple. i wish the best of luck."

Bogum opened the car door for V to enter which he gladly did and nodded entering the car as well.

"thank you V. it really means a lot." and with that being said, the two drove off, smiles on their faces.

not knowing they left behind an extremely jealous male and a very confused one.

________________________________________________________________________________

T_T i wanna finish with this book already but we're getting there we're getting there.