31 장 - part 2

i know i know i'm such a shithead for not updating in so long you all were waiting i knowww
you can hate me as much as you'd like i'd hate myself too

so guys plz beware and have some smut as an apology

__

V cleared his throat, trying his best not to giggle at the tickling touch of Jungkook's lips on his neck and read the note, "i'm gay..."

he swap to the other side and his eyes widened, gaze softening as he felt his cheeks becoming crimson red and a small smile creeping its way to his lips.

"...for you"

V looked up at Jungkook who stopped pecking his neck and looked at V's eyes.

"J-Jungkook... i--- i don't.... i don't know what to say to you this is just so su---"

V was cut off by an aggressive kiss on his lips.

at first he froze in his spot. he was just so overwhelmed and shook he didn't know how to react but then he realized.

he realized the kiss was different.

despise the fact V wasn't reacting Jungkook still passionately kissed him. Jungkook kissed him with so much love. he kissed him like he was special to him. he kissed him like it would be the last time he will.

he kissed him like he was the only boy in the world.

and he loved it.

so he just let it slide.

he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, deepening the kiss who got more and more (stream) heated by the seconds passing.

his hand slid up to Jungkook's hair as he pulled him further.

Jungkook's one hand unwrapped itself from Taehyung's waist and moved lower and lower and then groping his ass, causing for V to to let out a moan, a bliss to Jungkook's ears, and opening his mouth which let Jungkook's tongue the excess to slide in and starts exploring.

their tongues fought for dominance but V not being too much of an expert let Jungkook take over.

Jungkook slipped his tongue inside again, exploring every corner of V's wet palate (that sounds weird af lmao) and groaning when V accidentally bit on his bottom lip.

the both separated after a few seconds to breathe and all Jungkook could think was fuck oxygen because fuck he never wanted to stop wrecking V like that.

he hovered over the smaller boy and looked at his poor state and licked his already saliva covered lips.

he was about to lean down and smash his lips against V's once again but V suddenly stopped him, putting a hand against his chest to put him back in place.

"wha---"

"how do i know you're not only using me for my body?"

Jungkok sighed, already expecting this question as he got off of V and sat next to him, the blond near him adjusting himself as well and sitting cross legged on the sofa while looking at Jungkook with expectation.

"i really didn't want to say it but umm... i--- ialwayhadacrushonyoubutididntknowhowyou'dreactsorry"

V shook his head in confusion, "what the fuck?! c-could you... could you repeat that please?"

Jungkook sighed again, "i always had a crush on you but i didn't know how you'd react... sorry" he said in a small voice, looking to his lap while blushing tho he could clearly see V's eyes widening.