11 장

"sorry i'm late!"

Jungkook ran inside the classroom quickly pushing the door open.

"Jungkook? never excepted you to be this early" the teacher sarcastically said tho it was actually true.

Jungkook usually come at the 10 last minutes of the class and for change, he said sorry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the statement and turned around, starting to walk towards his seat behind V.

he then noticed someone was sitting in his seat... glaring at him

"excuse me boy?"

"me?" Bogum asked and pointed at himself and Jungkook nodded.

"yes you. that is my seat, but since you're new i'll let it pass this time. now get up and make it quick, my legs hurt from all the running."

Jungkook said and rubbed his knees with palms.

suddenly the boy got up from his seat and stood infront Jungkook, arms crossed over his chest.

"why would i?"

the class gasped.

the new boy sure does got some balls.

"cause i said so u fucker" Jungkook said, also crossing his arms over his chest.

the two were glaring at each other until the teacher interrupted their glaring contest.

"stop it you two!"

they both gave each other last glare and then they heard a soft snore from next to them.

they looked to the side and found V still sleeping, his face glowing in the sun light coming from the window.

they both internally cooed and then looked at each other once again glaring again.

"he's mine!" they yelled in sync and then gasped.

"no! he's mine!" they yelled at the same time again.

"stop copying me!"

suddenly they heard a soft mumble and found V waking up, stretching his arms and yawing.

"can you keep it down please? i'm trying to sleep" he mumbled in a soft voice as he rubbed his eyes with his palms, looking very cute, making most of the students go uwu, especially Jungkook and Bogum.

"sorry!" they yelled at the same time.

V looked at him in confusion but soon shrugged it off.

V looked at Jungkook who winked at him and scrunched his nose in disgust.

his eyes wandered to the boy next to Kook and he squinted his eyes at Bogum who sheepishly smiled.

"do i.. do i know you?" V asked, " you look very familiar to me."

"you... you do! you do!" Bogum yelled in happiness.

the teacher looked at them in boredom.

the students looked at them in curiosity.

Bogum looked at V in eyes full of love.

V looked at the pair confused and Jungkook...

he was glaring at Bogum so hard V thought he's going to burn holes in Bogum's soul.

"umm Jungkook... do you perhaps know him?" V asked, tilting his head a bit.

Jungkook quickly turned his gaze towards the pouty tiger and shook his head no.

"mhm"

"ahem ahem!" the teacher 'coughed' setting their attention back at her.

"let's stop with the argument"

the two nodded their heads, V looking at them in confusion.

"how about Tae- V... be mature and move a seat so Bogum could have your seat and Jungkook could have his."

V nodded and got up, gathering his stuff in boredom.

"there's a seat next to... Eunwoo? yes. Chan Eunwoo go sit next to him."

V nodded.

Jungkook and Bogum turned the gaze towards the smiling boy who waved at V.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

'stupid teacher! the whole point was me sitting behind V! dah!'

Jungkook thought and sighed. he took a seat behind Bogum.

"stupid jerk. you don't even know who you're dealing with!" Jungkook hissed at Bogum's ears.

Bogum smirked.

"same goes for you bunny"

Jungkook was now beyond furious.

"omg you two again..." the teacher sighed, "Bogum and Jungkook no talking in class please i beg you"

"sorry" they mumbled.

Jungkook and Bogum looked to the side and saw V sleeping again.

they cooed but i mean... how can you not?

Bogum turned around to glare at Jungkook as he heard him uwu at V.

they were glaring deeply into each other eyes.

i'm serious, if looks could kill, they were dead by now.

they knew though... it is just the beginning.

"BOGUM AND JUNGKOOK!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK!

sorry for late update but there you go and btw thanks for 2k+ ly so much