15 장

"i'll make you like me in my will"

"w-what..? Hobi what are you tal-" Before V could finish the sentence Hoseok was already attacking his neck.

he was sucking, biting, kissing and licking all over V's sweet spot which somehow he found very quickly and V was trying to protest as much as he could.

he tried pushing Hoseok, but Hoseok held his hands.

he tried calling for help, but Hoseok blocked his mouth with his own.

he tried kicking Hoseok, but Hoseok pushed V on the bench and sat on him, making it seem as if they're in a make out session they both in on.

"s-stop i-it Hoseok! it's... i-it's not you!"

"it is! it is me! w-why can't you see i like you so much!" Hoseok's eyes were filled with tears and his voice filled with so much pain V almost let Hoseok do whatever he wanted but V knew he and Hoseok will regret it tomorrow.

"i'll make you see!" Hoseok said suddenly lust filling his eyes.

he stood up and quickly took V's hand in his strong grip and made him stand.

"HOSEOK LET GO YOU'RE HURTING MY WRIST" V said tears filling his eyes once again he struggled to free himself out of Hoseok's grip.

Hoseok dragged V to a dark alley (dark due to the hour we ain't cliche here) and pinned him against the hard, brick wall.

"i'll make you see you like me back! and after this you're going to love me!" Hoseok said, craziness decorating his tone and eyes, causing V to shudder in fear.

Hoseok started unzipping V's jacket slowly.

"V... V is a stripper's name... you're such a slut, my slut..." Hoseok started mumbling nonsense.

"p-please stop it Hoseok... please" V sobbed out, already very tired of protesting against Hoseok.

"hush you slut. let me do my work..." Hoseok struggling to take off V's buttoned up shirt due to his clumsy situation.

the things alcohol does to to people huh?

"how much did you drink that made you like that Hobi..?" V hissed with watery eyes looking at Hoseok as if he's a monster, but Hoseok didn't hear or more like he didn't bother to.

"FUCK IT!" he yelled, startling V and ripped his shirt he was struggling to unbutton.

"ngh- ahhh" V moaned as Hoseok attacked his newborn but hard abs with his skillful tongue.

Hoseok's right hand slowly trailed from V's back to his jeans buttons.

"STOP HOSEOK PLEASE SOMEONE HE-" V started yelling but Hoseok covered his mouth with his right hand, stopping unbuttoning the jeans.

he glared at V, "don't say another word." he warned and V nodded.

Hoseok patted his hair, "that's a submissive baby we got here" Hoseok said with a weird smile V disliked.

V loves Hoseok's heart shaped smile but this smile... it's not his cute, fragile Hobi. this is a nightmare....

he tried to push Hobi but he's only been working out for three months and Hoseok was working out ever since he was 5 years old. V was nothing against Hoseok.

meanwhile...

"dude what you doin' here?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who just left Jin's house after a hot make--- study session!

"i- uh... haha umm" Namjoon struggled to find the words and way to explain why he was at Jin's.

probably because Namjoon came to study chemistry with Jin and the only thing he studied was Jin's mouth.

a smirk crept it's way to Jungkook's face.

"ooooo were you smoosh moosh with mister Seokjin?" Jungkook said teasingly and made kissing sounds, making Namjoon go red and hit his shoulder which caused Jungkook to giggle.

Jungkook was running his evening run out(?) and he met Namjoon by accident when passing by Jin's house.

"you running with me bro?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon shrugged mumbling a whatever and the two started jogging.

they stopped jogging when they neared a small 'open 24\7 store' and Jungkook went in to get the two red bull while Namjoon waited outside, scrolling through his Instagram when all of a sudden he heard a all-too-familiar voice calling for help.

"V?"

Namjoon went towards the voice who lead to a small alley until the call for help stopped in the middle of a sentence and then Namjoon started to worry.

"yo man what are we doing in this... alley?" Jungkook came behind Namjoon, handing him the can of red bull which Namjoon gladly took.

he opened it within two seconds and took a sip, still looking around, squinting his eyes to look through the dark.

"dude?" Jungkook asked again, lightly hitting Namjoon's shoulder.

"shhh!" Namjoon snapped and Jungkook raised his hands up in defeat and looked around.

"listen i think i heard V here... calling for help i think? you know V right? the dude you smacked his ass on the first day of school i think... yeah him. so i think i heard him calling for help" Namjoon said, not looking at Jungkook who was blushing pink now at the memory.

"you think a lot aren't you?" Jungkook said with a chuckle and silly grin on his face but his grin immediately dropped once he heard a soft moan from the corner of the alley.

"what was that...?" Jungkook murmured and Namjoon finally spared him a glance, "you heard that too?"

Jungkook nodded even tho he knew Namjoon can't see him.

"take out your flashlight!" Namjoon hissed.

"what but i don't have a flashlight here-"

"the one in your phone you stupid!" Namjoon said and knocked his hand in his face.

"oh haha" Jungkook said and turned on his flashlight.

"V?!"

"just gonna stand there and watch me burn,

but that's alright because i like the way it hurts.

just gonna stand there and hear me cry,

but that's alright because i love the way you lie.

love the way you lie~~~"

Jungkook teared up. he knew he messed up.

he missed his chance.

________________________________________________________________________________

lol hey

a small teaser is here but don't worry vkook will get somewhere.

this chapter is for the adorable, cutie and amazing @_fucked_up_

i promised and i never break my promises! (well i try not too at least lol)

anygays i hope you liked this chapter please vote and pweetty pwease check out my new story you won't regret it i swear! 😞💖