10 장

it all started when...

Bogum and Taehyung were 10 years old.

they met at the train station.

Taehyung was waiting for his mom to arrive to pick him up after his first ride at the train alone.

Bogum was having a small trip with his grandma to Seoul.

Taehyung sat on a small bench next to the drinking machine and Bogum just happened to be very thirsty at the moment.

Bogum reached slowly towards the machine, carefully looking around to make sure he doesn't bump into anyone.

he already informed his grandma he will be next to the drinking and snakes machine so she can go to the restroom and do her 'dudu'.

he reached for the coins in his pockets and took them out, looking through the different types of drinks.

" you look like the type of person to love bubble tea! but if you're going for a drinking machine drink then a coke should do it"

he jumped at the sudden deep squeaky voice and turned around only to be met with the most precious eyes he has ever seen.

"wh-what's bubble tea?" he stuttered and mentally slapped himself for stuttering infront of the boy, who's eyes were now wide open.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BUBBLE TEA?"

"no... sorry"

"oh... i- umm it's okay i'm sorry i just... who doesn't know what's bubble tea?"

"i do...."

"and who are you?"

"what... i- i am Park Bogum"

"and i'm Kim Taehyung! and guess what! guess what!"

"wh-what..?"

"i'm your bubble tea friend!"

Bogum eyed the small boy. his cheeks were chubby and his body as well. he had beautiful thick lips that were stretched in a thin life when he smiled and big swollen eyes.

"you... look cute" Bogum mumbled loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

"thanks! My mom says that all the time but i actually feel quite fat but my mom also says size doesn't matter but my classmates say it does! except from my friends of course! you know you have the same last name as my friend Park Jimin! can you try and guess his name?"

"Park Jimin...?"

"yes! how did you know?"

"you just said it" Bogum said with a chuckle.

'he's very cute' Bogum thought in awe and looked dreamily at the rambling boy

".... so i punched him in the nose and that's how i got expelled from the toy store!"

"uh? wait what?"

"Bogumie were you even listening?"

"n-no i'm sorry! forgive me Taehyung!"

Taehyung patted his hair with a grin, "no need to be sorry Bogumie it's me who talk wayyyyyy to much. well that is what my-"