31 장 - part 1

I SAW SOMETHING AND I'M FUCKING SCARRED I'M GONNA FUCKING CRY
#scarred_for_life #omfg_mom_come_here #i_have_sinned_by_accident #sarcasm_hurts_y'know

___

Jungkook took in a deep breath, rehearsing in front of his mirror the lines he had prepared to say to V the whole night, the bouquet he bought yesterday's night in his hands.

he barely slept out of anxiousness and from masturbating to V's booty pic he secretly took--- did he say he? he meant uh- a friend. it was for a friend.

"hey V i know you went on a date with Bogum yesterday but i still--- no what the fuck he'll think i'm a stalker! ummm... maybe... hey bae wanna go out? no too straight forwards! come on Jungkook think! hello V--- no too formal... wassup V... umm i got you those flowers and ummm i wanted to tell you i like you. for a long time. and i know you hate me because i've been a whole shit towards you and bullied you ever since we were young but--- omg Jungkook and that's convincing!"

Jungkook plopped on his bed with a frustrated sigh, carefully placing the flowers next to him on the bed.

"how did i become this way?" he mumbled.

"JUNGKOOK TIME TO SCHOOL!" his mom yelled and he got up, putting his phone in his back pocket and taking back and putting one strap on his shoulder.

he was about to leave the room before remembering, "the flowers!"

he quickly took the flowers and left to school.

he left the house and decided he'll walk today instead of taking the bus as he woke up early and had extra time.

he mentally prepared himself for his meeting with Jungkook because the said boy wasn't going to school first. he had to stop somewhere before.

___

Jungkook knew he'd end up at V's house to confess.

he wanted to do it in school but came to realization he'd probably end up receiving a yes because, who can say no to Jeon Jungkook?

also he thought it'd be cute if he could walk to school hand in hand with V, or even hold his waist.

Jungkok blushed at the thoughts and shook his head as he approached V's door and knocked on the door softly.

when he got no response he began to panic. what if V had already left to school?! or worse! what if he saw him from the window and decided to ignore him?!

Jungkook widened his eyes.

what if... what if Bogum stayed the night?!

now Jungkook was freaking out, he furiously knocked on the door and was about to knock again when the door opened, relieving a very tired V standing with hair messy, pouty lips and hooded eyes dressed in only a baggy shirt and re boxers looking like a whole bottom--- shut up.

"what do you want now Jungkook--- Jungkook?!" the latter's eyes widened in surprise seeing Jungkook with his hands behind his back sheepishly smiling at him.

"that's my name" he murmured with a slight grin, feeling quite turned out by the sight of a messy V but decided it's time to put the hormones aside and focus on the confession.

maybe if V will accept him he could also help Jungkook fix his little problem willingly--- shut the fuck up.

"Jungkook? are you listening?! EARTH TO JUNGKOOK!" V waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face which made the other look up instantly.

"y-yeah i am here..." he whispered and looked behind V's shoulder, scanning the house, "can i... can i come in?"

"come in? i don't---"