20 장

OKAY BUT LIKE TAEHYUNG JUST SCREAMS BABY BOY

__

when the door opened and a light click was heard Jungkook immediately opened the door rushing outside to the field from the closet, almost forgetting his own bag.

Bogum and Hoseok took their good time to leave, still wondering who the actual fuck was that.

"who do you think unknown is?" Bogum asked, standing up from the floor and picking up his bag.

"idk lol" Hoseok said and Bogum's lips streched to a thin line not before he sighed deeply.

"please do not say idk lol. that's cringe bro" Bogum said and almost gagged and Hoseok let out a small chuckle as he pulled out his hand, as if waiting for a handshake.

Bogum looked at him, eye twitching a bit.

"need anything?" he asked and Hoseok let out a bright smile and took Bogum's hand in his causing Bogum to slightly bush at the sudden warmth.

Hoseok then shook Bogum's hand.

"Jung Hoseok nice to meet you" Hoseok said and Bogum arched a brow, chuckling a bit.

"i already know your name Hoeseok" Bogum said with a smirk and Hoseok gasped, breaking the handshake, Bogum internally missing the warmth.

"i know!" Hoseok said, hitting the other's chest slightly then getting shy, fiddling with his fingers, ".... i know it's just that we started off quite bad. i wasn't on my right mind and i guess you already know i like V. and a lot. so i got kind of jealous seeing him with someone else." Hoseok said shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"well i should introduce myself as well if so. my name is Park Bogum nice to meet you mister Jung." Bogum said, faking a high formal voice and bowing making Hoseok giggle.

"that's lovely to meet to you prince Hoseok." Bogum said with a smug look on his face which Hoseok copied and said, not before clearing his throat, in a very formal voice "i don't think you should be too happy to say that."

Bogum chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning a bit closer, "why is that?"

"cause i'm just about to steal the princess V" Hoseok said and started sprinting to the field, laughing like a crazy person.

"this horse..." Bogum mumbled, running after the male.

"but are you good enough for the princess?"

__

V was on his way home, annoyed as hell.

why?

three crazy males were chasing him, blasting him with stupid questions.

he declined taking the bus and now he totally regrets it.

'it would've been better if i took the bus and was smashed in a wave of 47 sweaty and smelly football players instead of this. oh wait there's one here already.' Taehyung thought grumpily.

"THEN WHO IS IT?" the three yelled in sync as they tucked on Taehyung's sleeves and right after glared daggers at each other.

"why do you guys care so much?" V asked rolling his eyes at the three boys.