21 장

THERE'S A HUGE HINT FOR WHO UNKNOWN IS AT THE END SO DON'T SKIP IT YOU WANT TO FIGURE OUT WHO TF UNKNOWN IS LY READERNIMS HAVE FUN READING!

__

it was another day.

the same day as always and nothing felt different.

of course besides the fact V was completely furious.

he felt like killing someone and he barely slept in which caused for dark black circles to form under his eyes.

he was up all night and he couldn't sleep at all.

he kept on thinking on this brat Jeon Jungkook. he hated him so much at the moment.

he stole his first peck! and his second one! how dare he?!

the first part of the night V was talking to Jimin and Jin(after he checked his mother was already asleep of course because if she'd hear him awake after his suppose bedtime she'll probably throw a fist) but it could only last so much.

when Jimin and Jin hung up at 3 am, he called Hobi who could only talk for half an hour but it was better than nothing.

when Hobi hung up his clear mind began filling with thoughts about what happened once again.

"gosh i hate that bastard so much" V mumbled quietly.

then his phone buzzed, informing there's a new notification.

it was an unknown number.

weird but okay.

V unlocked his phone at and clicked on the massage.

unknown-

don't worry my sm

i'll help you make the right choice

'who the fuck is messing with me and wtf is sm?!' V thought.

"whatever probably some weird creep" V mumbled.

he was debating with himself either he should block the number or just let it be.

he decide to let it be.

he doesn't why.

but he just does.

it's already 4 am and V is still up, thoughts wandering from the softness of Jungkook's lips to his amazing body scent and then to his smile and then to his god-made body.

"fuck what am i even thinking?" he cursed, holding onto his hair, "it's the hour... it's the time i'm not used to stay up so late. i need to sleep." he murmured.

he can not catch feelings again.

he just can't.

he wants to tho.

just not for Jungkook.

his mind then drifts off to Bogum.

he thinks Bogum is very cute. 
maybe he will even ask him out.

that could be nice.

but how could he tempt Bogum to take him on a date.

that thought led him to his laptop, searching- how to make a boy fall inlove with you
how to seduce a guy
how to make a guy ask you on a date- gay ver