29 장

"WHAT?!" Jungkok yelled at the male on the other side of the call.

"yeah yeah i am mad as well" Hoseok sighed, rubbing with one hand his temple, one hand holding the phone close to the ear, feeling wet and cold sweat forming on his four head.

"but i thought- they were just- omg i can not believe this." Jungkook mumbled, "i thought V was saying this just to make me-"

"us." Hoseok corrected and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"us. to make us, jealous or something." Jungkok bit his lip.

he didn't want to believe that what Hoseok was telling him is true.

there is not damn way in hell, V is going on a date with Bogum.

__

"hey Bogumie where are you?" V asked, pressing the speaker so he could talk to Bogum without holding the phone so he could focus on his eyeliner.

"damn i wish i agreed to Jimin when he offered to help" V hissed when he messed up, again, doing a straight line above his eyelashes.

"oh hmm? V? still there?" Bogum called out from the other side of the call, eyes focused on the road as he drove as fast as he could to reach to V's house.

V immediately averted his gaze towards the phone and sighed, "yeah still here, what did you say?"

Bogum chuckled, "i said i'm almost near your house i'll call you when i'm out okay?"

V finally managed to make a straight line, looking very flawless causing him to jump up and down with a proud smile, "finally!" he cheered.

he looked at the phone again once hearing Bogum's laugh, "you missed me this much that you're so happy just knowing i'm close by?"

V blushed in embarrassment when hearing Bogum's remark, "oh sh-shut up already and call me when you're here!" V said and then quickly hanging up the phone call.

he checked himself in the mirror once again feeling very proud of his look and with a smile he went down stairs and plopped on the couch as he pulled out his phone to scroll through social media to pass the time until Bogum gets near his house.

(this is what Taehyung wore just fyi- i honestly love his style so much tho i have more of Hoseok's style in my and my friends opinion lol, which member has the style you like the most?)

finally, after what seems to be like an hour tho it was just barely five minutes, his phone begin ringing, the screen showing the id caller is Bogum and so V was quick to pick up.

"Bogumie?"

"yeah the one and only, open the door." Bogum said and with that he hung up, confusing V.

the said male quickly got up from the couch, biding goodbyes to his mom and dad he's off to his "hang out" with his "friend".

V's mom and dad nodded to each other, a knowing smug look on both faces as they gave each other a well knowing smirk.

V opened the door, quite startled when a bouquet of flowers was pushed in his face but soon his scared expression was changed with a soft smile.

"hey Gumie!" V said, closing the door shut behind, taking the bouquet from Bogum's hands and taking it close to his nose, smelling it and moaning at the amazing and calming aroma the flower had.

"i see you like the flowers" Bogum chuckled from behind, letting V lead him back to the car.

V turned around, his boxy smile showing off causing Bogum's heart to make a flip inside his chest.

once the two reached the car, Bogum quickly opened the door for V making the other raise an eyebrow playfully with slight smirk, "gentleman. well done."

Bogum blushed at compliment and shook his head softly, closing the door when V was fully inside.

"so where are we going?" V asked when Bogum entered the driver's seat, a wide smirk on his lips.

"you'll see."

__

"Hoseok. Hoseok. GODDAMN EARTH TO HOSEOK!" Jungkook yelled for probably the hundredth time, making the other wake up from his sudden trance.

"wha-what?" Hoseok asked confused as he looked around and groaned.

"how long are you planning for us to stay inside this damn bush? they already left we need to follow them! and why the fuck are we wearing those itchy wigs?! and why in hell is mine pink and yours is blue?!" Jungkook fired Hoseok with questions who only shook his head with an annoyed sigh.

"Jin! Jin move! we need to- Jungkook and Hobi?"

the two males shot their heads to look at the owner of the voice only to find Park Jimin with a neon green wig and Kim Seokjin with a blond one and a fucking mustache, hiding as well in the bush near the one they were hiding in.

"Jimin and Jin?" the two males asked in sync.

"what are you doing here?" all the four asked at the same time.

"exactly what you're doing here." they again answered all together.

Jimin chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "i ummm... i like your wigs?"

Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other and pursed their lips.

"we like yours too yeah and uh... i like your mustache. i think." Jungkook replied nervously, not really sure what to say.

then a n awkward silent fell on the four, the only thing they were able to hear is the chirp of the birds, cars passing by and Jin's shoe tapping on the ground.

"guys-" Jin called to which they all hummed.

"are we going to follow them or what cause i don't see their car anywhere near and i don't think Bubblegum gave any of us the instructions." Jin spoke with sass.

Jungkook and Hoseok widened their eyes, "oh shit-"

________________________________________________________________________________

shit's bouta go down

also have y'all listened to Stay Gold? such a great song tho the theories makes me hella sad:(