13 장

* Imagine V and kook bought their food, argued and some and it's already the end of the day cause I have no idea of how to finish the chapter lol *

as V was making his way home, trying to avoid a certain bunny boy he found himself wandering through the halls of the almost empty school.

He was planning on going to the school's small library and read a Manga peacefully (I luv mangas i'm sorry I had too) because even after the whole glow up he was still cute nerdy, anime lover, TaeTae.

But V being V could never admit that, so he goes to the library to have a calm and peaceful time by himself to get rid of the drama that has been haunting him, and it's only THE SECOND DAY AT SCHOOL!

He got inside the library, greeted the librarian a good evening and found himself a comfortable place to read his freshly bought Manga.

He sat down and read for some time in quite until he felt someone staring at him.

It kinda felt uncomfortable and so he didn't want to turn around but had to find out who was it.

Curiosity haven't killed the cat. It killed Kim V. And the cat. It killed both. Or it didn't. Well it must've killed SOMEONE, right?

Well we're off subject.

V turned around slowly and found a group of girls taking pictures of him and gossiping , V guessed they gossip about him, probably cause the mannerless girls were pointing at him and mentioning his name.

V felt done.

It's only the second day of his high-school-small-big-glow-up-cliché thing and he's already so done.

Everywhere he went.

Nor Jungkook popping in the middle of nowhere, out of the blue.

Or Hoseok acting oddly protective much towards him lately.

Or some new kid asking him to guide him for the cafeteria.

Or it's weird, cringe fangirls fanning over him "secretly".

Or it's Jin calling him in the middle of--- Jin's calling?

V quickly answered the call, picking up his things and speed walking towards the exit of the library.

V- hey Jin! How are u? Why did u call?

Jin- well there's this dude said he left u a flower bouquet outside your door.

V-wha-

Jin- wait I'm not finished. So after he told me so. Like he came to my house so i could tell him your address or some because he said the office won't give it to him. So i asked him how reached me and he said he saw Namjoon, who's in my house right now, and asked him for your address but stupid Namjoon being stupid said he doesn't know and told him I know and he's just on the way to meet me so the random guy joined him. So I told him I'll take him there because honestly V, I seriously couldn't care less and he was very annoying thus dude.

V-what did he say..?

Jin- he said hi and like it really pissed me off so I said okay and took him to your place so he could annoy u and not me because I had so many things to do honestly and this dude ugh. So without knowing he actually WANTED to go there and it literally just proved I'm god but back to the point. At which part I got bored and asked why he carries flowers and he said he's planning on giving it to u! I was surprised cause like who'd like u enough to bring you flowers to your house but that's not the point V focus!

V- i have so many questions.

Jin- soooo, when we arrived at your house we found like tones of flower bouquets and chocolate and cards and shit and i was like is it valentine's or some and then i said it can't be valentine because i'd probably be stock in my house from all the gifts i'm going to receive or some and won't be able to leave the house (we all have that friend right?:() and then Namjoon looked pissed and mumbled something and when i asked him what he said he said nothing and then i got mad because i literally hate it when people say something and when i ask them to repeat they won't so i told to sit on the ground be grumpy down there because his attitude is the same height at his own height and that kinda disturbs me so i told him to wait down there.

V was listening very carefully to Jin's rambling, still confused by the whole situations, and sat on a bench in a park he walked in. he still didn't feel like returning home.

Jin- well the random ass dude was shook as well but still smiled and it was very weird cause his smile was nice but i told him to stop smiling cause it can freak the dead and then he stopped smiling and then i felt bad but then i didn't cause i remembered, i'm THE Kim Seokjin, so i assumed HE probably feels bad for not being me and that is why he stopped smiling.

V sighed with a low chuckle. Jin is so weird.

Jin- long story short, he left u the flowers with the other flowers and chocolates and then went home and told me and stupid Joon with a head as big as the moon- omg it rhythms! i didn't even mean to rhythm it! i'm such a genius istg!

V- Jin you can just say i swear to god. u don't say istg only over text. it's weird when we're talking.

Jin- whatever.

V could practically feel Jin rolling his eyes and giggled slightly.

V- who was the guy who brought me the bouquet anyways? u never told me his name.

Jin was quite for a few seconds.

Jin- OMG I FORGOT TO ASK HIM FOR HIS NAME LOL LMAO SMH

V- JIN HOW COULD YOU NOT ASK FOR HIS NAME AND YOU LITERALLY SHOWED HIM THE WAY TO MY HOUSE AND NOW A STRANGER KNOWS WHERE I LIVE! AND STOP USING THE WORDS LIKE JUST SAY IT!

Jin- hes no stranger, Namjoon knows him

.

.

.

Jin- OMG NAMJOON KNOWS HIM V YOUR'E SO DEAD I'M SO SORRY!

V- JIN HOW COULD YOU BE THIS CARELESS GOSH JIN I SWEAR TO GOD!

Jin- actually it's is-

V- Jin i'm going to hunt you if you're going to finish that meaningless sentence.

Jin- i'm sorry *whisperes*

V- it's okay you... you didn't mean it and i mean Namjoon is.... wait why are you even friends with Namjoon in first place?

Jin- oh well he's a chill dude i guess kinda nice. And we have chemistry together and we're lab partner thing ya know so we have this project to finish cause we didn't finish it on time in class and it's due tomorrow.

.

.

.

Jin- OMG IT'S DUE TOMORROW V I GOTTA GO.

V- *sighs* it's oka---

a long beep was heard before V could finish the sentence, Jin always does that gosh.

V looked at the now grayish sky.

it seemed as if they were light blue just a minute ago.

'already 7 pm?'

time sure passes fast.

V decided to stay another half an hour. he finally had some quite. some peace . some-

"HEY V!"

________________________________________________________________________________

a long ass chapter because ily and i'mma tell you something.

so i live in Israel. yes hate me for nothing lol.

so in Israel they closed all schools and high schools all over the country for two weeks and we have straight after a holiday for two and a half week so i'm basically staying home for a month and a half or some so i'll have time to write.

and they close the schools because of the coronavirus smh.

well hope you all take care and thx for almost 3k🤞