8 장

"Jimin!" V yelled

"V!" Jimin yelled

"Jungkook?!" Jimin yelled out

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled

"V!"

"Jimin!"

"Jungkook!"

"V!"

"Jungkook!"

"Jimin!"

"Hoseok!"

"Hoseo--- wait what? Hobi what are you doing here?" V asked.

the three looked at Hoseok in confusion.

"oh i texted you but you didn't answer so i figured something happened but i didn't really expected this..."

he pointed at V's naked torso with a slight blush on his cheeks.

V didn't notice the blush, he was to busy being embarrassed by the whole situation.

Jimin didn't notice the blush, he was to busy being confused by the whole situation.

Jungkook did notice the blush growing on the Hoseok's guy cheeks. and he wasn't too happy about it.

"hey why you blushing?" Jungkook asked glaring at the Hoseok guy.

Hoseok immediately covered his cheeks, "i'm not blushing!"

Hoseok was now a blushing mess and that's when V looked up and ran towards his precious Hobi, a look of concern decorating his beautiful features.

he attached his fourhead to Hobi's who was taking off guard by the sudden touch.

"you're actually quite hot Hobi" he said innocently.

"you-you think i'm hot?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

V giggled slightly.

"not that kind of hot silly! even tho you are beautiful Hobi! very very pretty!" V said caressing Hobi's cheeks with his slender hands.

Hobi blushed more if that was even possible.

"you a-are very beautiful a-as well V" Hobi managed to stutter out.

"thanks Hobi!" V said, flashing his boxy shaped smile, making Hobi's heart melt.

their faces were so close to each other they could feel each other's breath hitting their faces.

Hobi leaned closer and....

"ouch!"

a small rock hit the back of V's head making his snap his head back!

Hobi sighed angrily.

almost!

how could someone ruin his moment like that! he was seriously mad! someone is going to get it today!

"who did that?!" V asked irritated.

"oops sorry" Jungkook said with an annoyed look on his face.

"i just found this rock on the ground and thought it was.... yours? yeah so i had to give it back to you and i guess it just slipped out of my hand..." Jungkook shrugged.

"YOU SON OF A---" Hoseok yelled and jumped on Jungkook.

"dude what the hell?!" Jungkook yelled.

V rolled his eyes.

"Jimin you coming in with me? let's make some hot chocolate milk?

"i'm coming!" Jimin yelled and ran to V's house.

Hoseok and Jungkook fought with each other for 10 minutes or so till realization hit them.

they were the only one's outisde.

"where's V?!" they yelled in sync and then glaring at each other Jimin came out with two cups in his hands.

"glad you're worrying for me! don't worry i'm fine still healthy. yeah i really am!" he said in sarcasm and Hoseok rubbed the nape of neck.

"sorry chim" he said , chuckling and Jimin scoffed.

"this is for you two"

he handed them two cups of hot delicious liquid.

"thanks Jimin" they said in sync again.

"stop saying what i'm saying!" they yelled at the same time.

"i said stop it!"

"you're so annoying!"

"omg stop it!"

"yeah you two you better stop it. it really is annoying" V said coming out (of the closet) with two hot cups, handing one over to Jimin, who gladly took it.

"let's go to school guys we'll be late" V said and Hoseok and Jimin nodded, agreeing.

"i can't come with you guys, i'm still in my joggers. i gotta take a shower and dress up. but don't miss me too much i'll be back soon!" he said waving his imaginary hair.

V rolled his eyes.

"i wasn't talking to you bunny teeth"

"i love a feisty princess" Jungkook said winking and now Hoseok was rolling his eyes.

"whatever Jungkook bye, hope to not see you in school" V said .

what he said kinda made Hoseok grin. a bit. just a bit.

"not possible princess! see you at school!" Jungkook said and waved a bit before jogging off.

on their way they were all quite. each one of them deep in it's thoughts.

'did i came to harsh on him?' V thought.

'i hate this Jungkook guy!' Hoseok thought.

'why do i feel flustered all of a sudden?' Jungkook thought.

'if i ever had an avocado i'd probably name it Fernando' Jimin thought, smiling at himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

honestly i'm Jimin all the time. and i have an avocado pet named Galit :)

didn't post for a long time but hey 'm still here!

400+ thanks T_T and btw i'm sorry if there are any mistakes i never proofread so i'm sorry

have good good good day! please vote and comment whatever u want i'm a cool person! i think.. you judge!