25 장

SOMEONE TAKE SUPER JUNIOR AWAY FROM ME PLZ (I LUV SHIN DONG SO GODDAMN MUCH IT HURTS)

___

it was already lunch time, half of the day behind and V was 89% sure he could avoid Jungkook for the rest of the school day.

he wouldn't admit me of course, but after that incident this morning, he couldn't take Jungkook's soft lips and dominating eyes off of his mind.

no matter what he tried to do he couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of Jungkook's hand on his ass and it drove him insane!

and honestly it totally freaked him out.

he can't be catching feelings for Jungkook again! and most certainly not now that he's sort of dating Bogum!

he had to convince himself he likes Bogum and never again Jungkook.

"he just likes me now because i looks better that's it yeah. that's why he's acting like that." he liked to say to himself.

"you like Bogum now! stop it!" he'd yell at himself.

"you're so goddamn pathetic..." he would insult. "saying you moved on yet you're acting like hoe, craving for his touch. why don't you grow up already?!"

"so goddamn pathetic..." he'd mumble and then slowly drift into sleep.

he finally made his way out of the class, sneakily walking behind groups of students, from time to time pretending to pick up something from the floor then taking a glance to make sure no bunny was nearby and then he'd continue walking.

he tried to engross in the crowd, stay as hidden and small as possible, just like the days back then.

days back then. he laughed. if you consider barely month ago as days back then then yeah, like the days back then.

but unlike the 'days back then' now the wave of hungry and tired students would part into two (just like in the Tora... Jews put yo hands up!) and back off when he passed by.

and once someone recognized him in the crowded hallway and made eye contact with him he regretted every decision he has ever made his entire life.

"IT'S V!" the kid yelled to the crowd, thinking V's frustrated face was because he couldn't walk to the canteen due to the full crowd, and just when he yelled V's name all the students laid their eyes on V's squinty body, squished against the lockers, trying to make himself as small and invisible as possible.

V thought he could just ignore all the eyes that were set on him and just walk behind like nothing happened but his innocent thought was pushed away just like him with a loud thud as he was thrown on the hard, white floor in the middle of the hallway, like signal he should walk in the middle like a king and the peasants are surrounding him and praising his presence.

"what the-" he murmured, rubbing his knee and hissing in pain when he tapped on the painful spot he was thrown at.

"who push-" he was about to ask aloud when another announcement was heard from another student about some other popular student's presence.

"JEON, MIN AND KIM!" the student yelled and V closed his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath and feeling totally defeated when realized his plan to avoid Jeon for the rest of the day was going doomed.

he heard voices he knew all too well coming closer and he immediately stood up, not even bothering to clean the dust on his pants, and as quite as possible he stood on his tip toes (by Jason Derulo the motherfucking king) and tip toed his way out of there.