22 장

HAPPY PASSOVER AND HAPPY EASTER!

I CELEBRATE PASSOVER SO I AIN'T GONE EATING LOTS OF LOVELY SHIT T_T

ANYGAYS JUST HAD TO SAY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GO DOWN BYE:)

__

the bell had rang, signaling it was time to leave for lunch.

V packed his bag, smiling as he left the class.
it was a good day.
his plan seems to be working great.
and to top it all he haven't seen Jeon Jungpoop all day.

okay maybe he spoke to soon-
why?

because there he was, standing in the middle of V's way, teeth greeted, jaw clenched, hands in fists looking hot and intimidating as fuck.

Jungkook started to slowly walk towards V, red in his eyes.

everyone started to whisper, taking their phones out, ready to record the scene or whatever is going to happen.

V gulped as he looked around, not daring to meet Jungkook's furious gaze.

"everyone. leave." Jungkook said, "NOW!" he said raising his voice and soon enough the whole went quite and empty.

even a fucking teacher left!

V was about to leave when a strong arm took a hold of his jacket and V bit his bottom lip, praying Jungkook'd let go and he will be able to run away.

"you stay." Jungkook said.

"I'M A STAY TOO!"

"SHUT UP AUTHOR!"

"s-sorry i'll leave bye"

V gulped once again, suddenly finding it hard to breath all of a sudden.

'where the fuck is Bogum?!' V thought' praying some one will come save him but then he remembered Bogum left before him to go to the restroom to fix a problem or something. whatever V told hi.
whatever he said.

'god V you're so fucking dumb!'

"V!"

V's head shot up hearing Jungkook's growl (by exo amen fuckers), "p-present" V said, jokingly, flashing a small grin with a nervous chuckle.

Jungkook suddenly with a smooth move swap V so he was now facing Jungkook and Taehyung almost pissed his pants by just looking at Jungkook's intimidating aura.

but V remained calm, staring right in Jungkook dark orbs, ignoring the fact he almost pissed his pants as well.

"anything you have to say for yourself?" Jungkook hissed.

"n-no?"

"god you're so... so..." Jungkook said, pulling his hair, letting go of V's jacket and pacing back and forth.

"so urgh!" Jungkook said, finally standing in place, looking into V's brown eyes, "so beautiful" he hissed and then suddenly leaned in,

and kissed V.

V's eyes went wide, he couldn't process anything and then realization his him.

no no no! he couldn't kiss Jungkook! the plan was to avoid him him and loose feelings! not to gain them all again!

"s-stop! J-Jung- jungkook!" V said, trying to push Jungkook off of him but Jungkook held him arms tightly and let me tell you, Jungkook was way stronger than V.