27 장

it was currently lunch time and Bogum and V were waiting for the others to arrive after they finished one of their classes together.

"l-listen V... the whole dating thing-" Bogum started speaking, a blush spread across his cheeks.

before he could finish the sentence V took his hand in his and pecked his lips.

to say Bogum wasn't taken aback by the sudden action caused by the other was an understatement but to say he didn't like nor rather say craved for more would be a total lie.

"i---"

V smiled seeing Bogum's wide eyes.

"we're dating. and there's nothing else to discuss about." V said, ending the subject.

Bogum smiled softly, both him and V leaning closer for another peck, maybe something more extra.

just when their lips were about to meet, already both feeling the small breath f the other on each lips, a bag was thrown on Bogum's face causing him to fall of the like bench.

"what the fuck?!" he yelled out and glared at V when he heard the other trying to retrain himself from laughing but failing miserably when muffled laughs escaped his mouth.

"oops guess i dropped my bag."

Bogum passed his glare to Jeon Jungkook, who walked inside the canteen with Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi.

Bogum scoffed when Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and smirked at him.

Bogum huffed, mouthing 'i hate you' to Jungkook who's smirk only become wider.

then realization hit V.

"hey where's Ho-"

"PRAISE THE LORD I'M ALIVE BITCHES!"

yelled a panting Hoseok, catching the attention of most of the cafeteria due to his loud scream.

"there he is." Namjoon smiled.

"move bitches i need to eat. i deadass almost d-i-e-d. died." Hoseok said, stealing some of Jin's chips causing him to get a smack in the head by the elder.

"hey!"

"hoe we know how to spell died could you spill the fucking tea already?" Jimin said, rolling his eyes and shoving the sandwich in his mouth.

Yoongi felt a smile creep to his face by the cute site of Jimin bickering with Hoseok, his mouth full and cheeks chubbier than usual.
it was almost adorable to Yoongi.

"come onnnn Hobi say it already."

Hoseok took V's hand and lightly kissed it, looking at him in the eye, "your wish is my command."

V felt a blush appear on his face until he felt their hands separate, Jungkook pulling apart V's hand and Bogum pulling apart Hoseok's hand.

guess Bogum pulled Hoseok's hand too hard he practically pulled apart Hoseok's entire body on his and their faces were now closer than ever.

Bogum felt that warmth of Hoseok's hand again and it felt so nice and comforting to him for some unknown reason he just didn't want to let go.
and so he didn't.

on the other hand.

"Jeon let go of my wrist. now."

"nah-uh" Jungkook shook his head like a child.

V's mouth went agape.

"don't you dare nah-uh me!" V sternly said and Jungkook smirked.

"what you gonna do huh? punish me?"

"what do you mean punish you. i'm not your mom- oh. OH." V finally realized.

"ew Jeon you pervert!" V said, hitting Jungkook's chest.

* flash *

"again with that darn flash!" Jimin grumbled.

"next time when i tell you i'll take the pic you will listen." Jin stated and Jimin sadly nodded.

V turned his head around to look at his two best friends.

"you- you took a picture?" V asked, kinda dumbfounded.

"w-well yeah. those are couple goals right in front of my salad how could i not?" Jimin reasoned.

"couple goals...?" Hoseok asked, feeling lost.

"y'all are acting like couples can't you see? how can someone be this obvious the fuck?!" Jimin practically threw his hands in the air.

"couples? us?" they all asked. well except for Jungkook of course who quite enjoyed the scene. he even snicked his way down V's waist and held it tightly and the other yelped at the touch.

"yeah dude can't y'all see? are you that obvious?" Yoongi cocked a brow at the three.

"i- j-just we--- no! i mean-" Bogum and Hoseok stuttered out, faces as red as a tomato.

"oooo you're blushing!" Jimin squealed.

Bogum seemed to finally come to his sense and finally let go of Hoseok's hand and finally took notice of Jungkook's arm around HIS boyfriend's waist.

he furiously stood up and walked towards his boyfriend and grabbed his hand making him stand up and to Jungkook's arm to let loose of V.

"Jeon Jungkook." Bogum sternly called the other, gathering the attention of his surrounding and soon of the whole cafeteria.

Jungkook smirked and stood up as well, crossing his arms once again.

"Park Bogum."

the students started gossiping, whispering to each other, trying to guess what this whole situation is all about.

"stay away from MY boyfriend." Bogum said and V blushed.

the crowd of students gasped at once.

Jungkook chuckled, taking a step closer, then holding onto V's other hand.

"yeah i think not." Jungkook bitchly (a freshly new word made by me).

Bogum huffed and glared, "and why is that? we're dating you missed your chance. move on."

"i may missed my chance for now but soon enough you see your "boyfriend" on his knees giving me a damn blow job and right after we're having sex and by the blink of eye we're cuddling in bed naked with our bodies close while i pepper his face with kisses and he will smile at me the the way he will never smile at you."

__________________________

i rushed this chap i'm sorry but i promised i'll update for my friend פומפי so i did and yeah i'm sorry for this shitty chapter next update will be better.