3 장

ever since then Taehyung and Hoseok were good friends and when Taehyung told Hoseok at the beginning of the summer about his and his friends to work out plan he immediately agreed.

he didn't even bother to ask why Taehyung asked him to do so but it meant more time to spend around the little angel and Taehyung was indeed thankful Hoseok never bothered to ask why so sudden because he didn't want to bring up Jungkook all of a sudden like that in the summer since as Taehyung like to say "bad things comes in Jungkook" so he didn't want to bring him up because whenever he thinks about Jungkook he feels like shit about himself.

anyways back to the present-

Taehyung smiled at Jimin and nodded at his question (which was if Taehyung's excited for the new year which is beginning tomorrow) and went towards the mirror.

they were currently trying on clothes for the first and last first day of high school. they're now seniors!

Taehyung or should i say V was standing infront of the mirror checking himself out.

V looked hot, cute and sexy at the same time.

and Taehyung hated it.

he may look like that in people's eyes-

but in his eyes... he was always looking like the little fat Kim Taeugly.

he felt a tear rolling down his chick and unfortunately for V, he wasn't quick enough to wipe it off before Jimin noticed.

"hey hey hey" jimin said and got up from the bed walking towards V who was now sobbing madly.

"it's okay.... shhh... we'll go through this together i swear we will! look at you V!" he said hugging the younger and then making him turn around towards the mirror once again. oh how much Taehyung used to hate the mirror.

but V loved it.

"look at it what do you see?" Jimin asked.

"I see... i see someone tall, skinny, he is handsome... very handsome and his hair looks very nice..."

"can you recognize this person?"

"no..."

"look again"

Taehyung looked carefully into the mirror. he eyed his reflection. from head to toe.

Jimin smiled.

V is coming back.

"Jimin..."

"yes V?"

"i know this person! i--- i know him!" he screamed and jumped in the spot while clapping and smiling like a little kid.

Jimin couldn't help but coo at his childness.

"then tell me who is it boi"

"this is.... this is V!"

"and who is V?"

"i-i am V! this is me! i am V!"

"that's right pumpkin!" Jimin said while giggling.

V pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

"thanks Chim... for everything!"

"oh you should't be thanking me you should be thanking---"

"me!" Jimin was rudely interrupted by Jin.

V giggled and then Jin was pushed inside by Hoseok.

"hey hoes!" he yelled and then his eyes met V in his new outfit. he was once again memorized by the beauty.

"and hello there my princess" Hoseok said and took V's hands kissing his nickles, keeping his gaze locked with the blushing mess infront of him.

"how many times do i have to say that Hobi i'm not a princess i'm a boy!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully and grinned.

"hey there Chim!" Hoseok said and did his and Jimin's handshake.

"hey Taebear!" Jin said and hugged V tightly.

"ouch Jin your'e choking me" V cried out.

"who's Jin i don't know a Jin" Jin said playfully and V rolled his eyes.

"eomma! there you go. eomma please l-let me breath!" V's face became red at this point and Jin released him.

"good baby" Jin said.

"my baby..." Hoseok mumbled quietly so nobody heard him.

"did you say anything Hobi?" V asked in an innocent voice and pouted, doesn't knowing he's driving Hoseok over the edge.

'i wish it was this easy to tell you' Hoseok thought.

"nothing nothing" he said and forced a smile.

"mhm" V hummed.

"PIZZA IS IN THE HOUSE!" Jimin yelled coming in the door.

"i didn't even notice you left the room ha" Jin said mockingly and Jimin and snored.

"whatever Jin" he said.

"what are you waiting for guys?! finally pizza after three fucking months!" Jin yelled and took a slice.

"guys it's a treat because tomorrow is your first dy and you worked so hard for becoming who you are today so try to calm down with the pizza and junk food" Hoseok said and they all nodded, knowing very well what he is talking about.

they all finished the pizza and Jin and Jimin decided to head home while Hoseok was staying for a sleepover at V's place.

"good night Hobi i * yawn * love you" V slowly said before drifting to sleep.

"as a friend... don't forget to say as a friend" he hissed to no one, aware V was asleep.

he sighed deeply.

"i wish you'd knew what i feel for you... i will confess someday... not now tho so please Taehyung just wait for me...."

he looked over at the angel sleeping beside him. he hugged Hoseok's waist tightly, his leg on the top of Hoseok's stomach.

Hoseok sighed once again.

"i love you too angel... i really do."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do you like this story so far?

i kinda like it and btw don't worry guys.

spoiler alarm- there will be a little bit of vhope but not for long!

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter have good life!